Skip navigation

GTI INTERNATIONAL 2009 27-28th June Bruntingthorpe

Back to the top

GTI INTERNATIONAL 2009 27-28th June Bruntingthorpe

Ok will make the trip up. Sunday looks favorite, hope to meet some of you there

Back to the top

flog said

Ok will make the trip up. Sunday looks favorite, hope to meet some of you there

Don't forget to buy your ticket on line this week !

Cheers ………….

Back to the top
Count us in on Sunday!

Back to the top
Just booked online for the Sunday.

1983 Campaign, BRMotorsport152

Back to the top
tried to online book last night - but online tickets now closed…

I'll be there, but not in the mk1…

Back to the top
il be there, but not in a mk1, its not ready....... :banghead:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Putting mine in the show and shine on Sunday. - Gets the driver in for free! :dance:

Back to the top
Can we still come on the club stand if we pay on the door?

Back to the top

n1631 said

Unfortunately not, they wont let you up without a pass, though you could "borrow a pass" from anyone already on the stand and move your car up to the stand from the car park  :wink: .

Back to the top

n1631 said

Yes mate you can ………. This year it has changed !!! Also you could pop over as gammy said and borrow a pass from others on the club stand and drive over [we have been doing that for years] .

GTI International 2008 ? 27th & 28th June 2009

Information for Clubs part 7  :mrgreen:

7.  There will always be some club members who arrive on the day who will not have club parking passes.  They will be directed into the general car park and will then have to walk to the Information Centre.  One of our staff will ?phone your club co-ordinator at the event to check that the person is a member, and that there is still available space on the plot.  The person will then be given a Club display pass which will enable them to drive from the general car park to the club plot.

This might all sound a bit complicated, but we believe that it will make the whole thing much easier to organise.  It will avoid having empty plots, or ones which are only partly filled.

Please note that only vehicles manufactured by the Volkswagen Group are permitted in the special Club parking areas.

Back to the top
Anyone else up for camping? Will be taking the tent

Banner

Back to the top
If I still have the car at the weekend (very likely as no one seems interested  :dontknow: ) then I'm planning on comming on Sunday  :mrgreen:

Will go to the show control when I get there to inquire if there's still space on the stand for me  :wink:

Nice one!

Richair

83' GTI 16v roadsport
96' BMW 328i Touring
90' HF Integrale 16v B-road slag Sold!
98' Honda ITR #1775 Sold!
89' GTI 16v Sold!
91' CRX 16v trackslag RIP

Back to the top
hi all i will be up in project Kod her 1st real outing since being rebuilt , i have a press pass so will be parked over in the vip section, but keep an eye out and come and say hi if you see me, this forum has been a saving grace, and with a lot of peoples help and suggestions enabled me to build my car, so a big thank you to everyone. i dont know many if any of you so come and say hi if you see me. i will be driving a noisy mk1 cabrio in helios blue with d90 rims reg f44kod....hopefully i will see some of you on the stand.

Volkswagens With Attitude

Back to the top
Went today, took the gazebo and all the usual facilities etc……….we had 3 mk1's on the stand, also had DaveM, Dubboy and Retrocal in the show and shine, dont know the results, was packing the stand away at the time of them announcing.

Those on the stand were…..

LhasaDreams and his good wife
Lewycyber2…..sorry cant recall your full username  :mrgreen:
Gammygolf

Had a bit of interest for the AGM and the club in general, met up with one of our Eire members on the VagE stand….nice to meet you  :wink:

The weather was hot and muggy all day, yet couldn't get anyone to try one of my cups of tea  :? , ah well

On a serious note for anyone attending tomorrow, i have bad news…….GPC are not there  :banghead:  :banghead: , which is a bad thing, as, in my opinion, GPC's attendance at this show is what sets it apart from other shows  :banghead:

Back to the top
Will be there tomorrow, had hoped GPC would be there :cry:

Got my VR6 on VR6 owners club pitch, will pop over and say hi - not forgotten my MK1 roots (or the fact I still need to finish my resto :lol: )

Andy

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
oh,no gpc,not worth me going then,even for a gammy cup of T  :(
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
wots GPC ?

Back to the top

loubylou71 said

wots GPC ?

http://www.gpcvwaudi.com/

Back to the top
thanking you :)

Back to the top

Hairyarse said

Will be there tomorrow, had hoped GPC would be there :cry:

Got my VR6 on VR6 owners club pitch, will pop over and say hi - not forgotten my MK1 roots (or the fact I still need to finish my resto :lol: )

Andy

The VR6 owners stand is next to the mk1 owners stand, so you wont walk have to walk far, have to say the VR6 stand was very well attended, some nice cars on there  :y:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.