Skip navigation

measuring you car shampoo

Back to the top

measuring you car shampoo

SEAN1151 said

Is it just me,but it seems that when I wax the car it always rains halfwy through?
Today was no exception :banghead:  :banghead:

Yes, it's like waiting for someone to light up when waiting for public transport. They never get to finish that cigarette.

I measure out two capfuls, then rinse out the lid so there's no spillage. As a clean freak, it's important that even the bottle of cleaner doesn't get messy.  :oops:

Life in the French Alps: <a href="Le Franco Phoney: All things French in La Clusaz, Annecy and Haute Savoie">www.lefrancophoney.com</a>

Back to the top

shampoo

SEAN1151 said

Is it just me,but it seems that when I wax the car it always rains halfwy through?
Today was no exception :banghead:  :banghead:

Same thing happened to me today also and it hasn't stopped :banghead:

Back to the top
Hoping to get the foaming attachment for the jet wash. Havn't a clue how much i'll use in that

Back to the top
i use this stuff called spray and shine made by proshine…

you dont even need water   8O

about 15 quid a bottle

well worth it….

Back to the top

spenny said

about 15 quid a bottle

well worth it….

auto glym do something simular it called instant show shine but doesnt your car have to be spotlessly clean first?

hello!

Back to the top

rov716y said

spenny said

about 15 quid a bottle

well worth it….

auto glym do something simular it called instant show shine but doesnt your car have to be spotlessly clean first?

no thats the weird thing about it…

ok if its dirty/muddy you need to give a quick going over with some water

it has high grade camauba wax…. the wax like seperates when its left standing for a few minutes….. so your always need to shake it before you spray it on your car…

really is good

Back to the top

spenny said

rov716y said

spenny said

about 15 quid a bottle

well worth it….

no thats the weird thing about it…

ok if its dirty/muddy you need to give a quick going over with some water

it has high grade camauba wax…. the wax like seperates when its left standing for a few minutes….. so your always need to shake it before you spray it on your car…

really is good

we use autoglym aqua wax once a week which is canuba wax after you've washed and rinsed you spray on and dry  and it smells lovely lol

hello!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.