Skip navigation

stereo systems - your views!

Back to the top

stereo systems - your views!

wow, if anyone ever spots one for sale, can you remember me & let me know plz thanks:)

Back to the top
Il tell you after i buy it lol
I have a nice system in my cabby done well and subtly i feel not to ra ra boy racer. sprayed my headunit matt black so its blends alittle better with the rest of the car but i dont likrmy dvd headunit a bit bit n flashy for me will get a new one as and when to bust buying spacers and stuff lol
 :D

Back to the top
Where do you guys n girls fit yer amp / amps in the boot with cards on the sides and access to spare wheel needed, i'm at a loss  :dontknow:

Back to the top
Piece of mdf fitted to size of boot, covered in carpet, amp then fitted onto sub:)

Back to the top
Ok, thanks, i might go for an mdf panel to replace the rght side card and mount it there.

Back to the top
I think they are good but when in a busy area should be turned down.

Back to the top
i'm all for good sound with the bass when needed… ya know when a that tune comes on and ya crank up the stereo to ear bleedin intenseness. lol

but as for hidin the amp, i made a false floor out of 2x2 with mdf on top  that covers the amp but with breather holes in it, easily removable and in black carpet stuff still blends with the car.

:)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.