Are you on holiday now bruce  8)

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
I've bloody roasted myself trying to put the mk1 engine back together on the patio didn't realiase it was so hot  8O … thought i was just working hard  !!! :roll:

The weather is looking good for Tuesday ladies and gents  :wink: !!   Ian (zambeacky) has confirmed he's still going so should be a good summer turn out!!

Back to the top
its for work unfortunately! but…i went to the peak on hong kong island today which was insanely high but it was amazing! sooooooo gorgoeus up there! when youre on the ground looking up the buildings are so high , but the when youre 1810 ft on top the peak it makes the building look so so small! i wanna see lots of photos and videos of the meet for this month spud! im relying on you to make it feel like im there! if not ill put you over my knee lol! have a goodun guys!

drive safe! x

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Don't miss out, come along for a good friendly meet!  :D

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top
IT'S TOMORROW… SUNNY, SUNNY MEET LADIES AND GENTS!!!

It's looking like another cracking day tomorrow just in time for our June meet!!!!

I'll be bringing my camera, a video recorder and Zambeaky in his white cabby  :lol:  :lol:

Zambeaky (Ian) and I should be there for 7.30pm…. don't miss this one… a little drive should be on the cards this time around!!!  :wink:

Back to the top
I've PM ed funkstar and he should be along with a mate in his caddy.  8)

I will be there about 7.45 ish

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top
ill try to arrive bout 7:30 ish

Back to the top
I shall be there!

Parker, we must have just missed each other at stoner! My mate said is that your old cab there, just as you were pulling away LOL

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

funk-star said

I shall be there!

:hand: Have you set that reminder  :posh: ???  lol

Today Ladies and Gents …..

P.S Don't take the mick when I turn up in my missus 206cc …. remember who's taking your pics… be gentle with us  :tlc:

Back to the top
Don't think I'm gonna be able to make tonight due to work commitments  :cry:

Ant…..have you thought about doing a club stand at Luton festival of transport again? It's on Sunday 14th June.

Back to the top

funk-star said

I shall be there!

Parker, we must have just missed each other at stoner! My mate said is that your old cab there, just as you were pulling away LOL

ahhh no way yeah we left early got there pretty early got a bit toasted in the sun lol dam should have shouted or threw something hehe id have stopped for a chat

Back to the top

BigM said

Ant…..have you thought about doing a club stand at Luton festival of transport again? It's on Sunday 14th June.

I gave the info to Rajan and he passed it on to the Chairman, Dano, he posted it National events asking if anyone want to organise it as I am on Holiday over that weekend.

I dont think there was much interest so nothing has been organised.

Its a shame as i only got the stand because i knew someone who sponsored the event.Hopefully next year i will get the info again and make it, If we get the turnout we expect tonight we will need 3 club stands  :lol:

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top

ant5 said

BigM said

I gave the info to Rajan and he passed it on to the Chairman, Dano, he posted it National events asking if anyone want to organise it as I am on Holiday over that weekend.

I dont think there was much interest so nothing has been organised.

Its a shame as i only got the stand because i knew someone who sponsored the event.Hopefully next year i will get the info again and make it, If we get the turnout we expect tonight we will need 3 club stands  :lol:

yeah its a shame no one took that up - shame its same weekend as the DC09 show too..

too many shows at the mo-

PS hope the meet went well ithis warm weather!!

Back to the top
Update in the "Pics/Shows/Meets" section"

… it was hell getting chucked around in the back of the Pug 206cc  8O …

hope I done our big meet justice!!  Brilliant night, brilliant people, brilliant meet…. Ian (Zambeaky) had to have a stiff beer after that idiot tried to come off the roundabout right infront of him… but he pm'd and said he loved the meet… hopefully everyone will be there for the July one?  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

Such a great crack tonight…. thanks everyone  :y:

Back to the top
Had a great time last night, cheers guys!

The random chat about runcorn, big ass tents and chilly sauce (spud your first up for the chilly challenge) was  amusing to say the least!!!

Should see you all next time if I remember LOL

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Thanks to all that turned up.

Was it 10 cars and there was spud and Phill that were there without their motors. and no Bruice  :(

Well done spud for looking gay in the back of a 206  :lol:

We had Mark from my village in his A reg White GTi cab that said he cant wait to join

Good to finally meet Funk-star.

Thanks again all,

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top
Funk-star… I thought we agreed Parker was going to do it first… and if his hair didn't fall out and his arse didn't fall off then I'd think about it lol!!  

Parker… looking forward to these camping events buddy… our missus's nattering away while we're either "sweating on a porta-potty" or rubbing grass on our tongue to try and stop the nipping from those Chilli's Mark's going to feed us lol… bagsy you go first ..8O .. Mark… you is just evil  :wink:  

Ant5… if I'm going to look gay I might as well do it well though aye… and what a better way than in that thing lol !!!… Got a stiff neck and hurting in places that I didn't even know I had place  :roll: .  Can you say thanks to Claire for making mine and Parkers missus so welcome.. nice big hug she gave them  :y:

LOOKING FORWARD TO JULY!!!!………….

Back to the top
CHECK THE "Pics\Shows\Meets" THREAD… NOW WITH VIDEO  :wink:

Back to the top
GUYS!! GUYS!! What a fantastic turn out! and that video is quality! i wish i was there to be part of it, although thanks to that wonderful illustrative masterpiece papa and me were with you! smiling away lol, we have to do that drive in July's one! I held my breath when i saw that mk4 do what he did! i couldnt believe that!! what a numpty!! quality meet you guys had, great work spud! keep it us! see you all in july!!! i hope there is as many then as there were at this one!!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Cheers Bruce… you were missed bud… did you notice we made a boo-boo and gave you a left hand drive car in that pick LOL  :scratch: !!!

Everyone was just laid back, welcoming and chilled out… was good stuff.

How was your working holiday fella?  You brought us back some Hong Kong stick of rock  :D LOL…. if not… why not ya tight arse lol  :wink:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.