Skip navigation

*NEW* Milton Keynes Tues 2nd June 7:30pm

Back to the top

*NEW* Milton Keynes Tues 2nd June 7:30pm

Spudfingers said

It'll be weird wiv Brucie and Pappa Brucie not there… hope you can make the next one fellas….. still…. the show must go on… so… if we get there early enough I'll take pics.. then I'll see if Ant wants to do something along the lines of video… maybe i'll bail out at the hairpin type roundabout near the pub and film you all going round it (leave 10 second  intervals etc).

grrr damn it, that sounds pretty cool, looks like youll have to wait another month before you see my wheels in person! haha!!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Are they fitting well now Bruce?  No wobble?

Bet you cant wait for Honk Kong.  I lived there when I was 2 until I was 4.  Don't remember it at all so I'd like to go back  :cry:

At least you'll have some stories for us when you come back matey  :wink:

Bet you can't wait!!!

Back to the top
theyre still wobbling, gunna try getting them re balanced when i get back, yeah i am itll be completely bizzare and totally off the wall but im all for new experiences so its all good! really, you lived out there, why was that? ill take loadsa pics for you mate lol

Back to the top
My old man was in the army for 25+ years… we were posted out there for two years.

Beleive it or not I was speaking a bit of Cantoneese and my mum and dad didn't have a clue what I was saying lol… we had a housekeeper (everyone did) and we used to play with her children so picked it up… I was probably able to swear at my parents without them knowing… I'd call them a "bum fiddler" or something and they'd think I was asking for ice cream lol… at least that's how I'd like to think of it  :D

Back to the top
all confirmed i have the day off ill be there :)

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

My old man was in the army for 25+ years… we were posted out there for two years.

Beleive it or not I was speaking a bit of Cantoneese and my mum and dad didn't have a clue what I was saying lol… we had a housekeeper (everyone did) and we used to play with her children so picked it up… I was probably able to swear at my parents without them knowing… I'd call them a "bum fiddler" or something and they'd think I was asking for ice cream lol… at least that's how I'd like to think of it  :D

Spud you been speaking Cantoneese ever since you been on this forum  :D

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

ant5 said

Spudfingers said

Spud you been speaking Cantoneese ever since you been on this forum  :D

LMFAO  :lmao:  :y:

Back to the top
Bumped into a guy in the village called Mark, he has a smart white A reg gti cab, seen his car lots but never worked out where he lives.

gave him a card and hopefully will make it down to the June meet,

He should see this post.  8)

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top
I'm meeting up with Zambeaky in Northampton then he's following me to the meet.  So that's another to the list!!!  He's got a nice white cabby similar to Parkers.  :wink:

Back to the top
Let's have a little look to see who's making what's shaping up to be our biggest meet:-

1. Ant51
2. Rajan - stick you down as always  :wink:
3. Spudfingers
4. Zambeaky
5. Parker
6. Dibbler
7. Funk-star - if he's off the pan (since the 30th party that weekend) and set his reminders  :roll:  lol
8. Funk-star's friend

There are bound to be more so stick your name down  :wink:

Back to the top
thats is rub it in…..

…  :banghead:

how ever its meant to be like tropical weather out there at the mo so…

call it a draw? lol :lol:

Back to the top

brucieboy said

thats is rub it in…..

Tropical rain!!!…. good job your cabby's staying home lol  :wink:

Hope your tan wears off by the July meet… otherwise I'll be absolutely stuffed from eating all of that humble pie  :wink:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

brucieboy said

thats is rub it in…..

Tropical rain!!!…. good job your cabby's staying home lol  :wink:

Hope your tan wears off by the July meet… otherwise I'll be absolutely stuffed from eating all of that humble pie  :wink:

lol, i bloody hope it dont rain! i may pray to the sun gods! :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

Back to the top
I'll bring the microwave ………!!!!!!!!!!!

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top
one week tomorrow!!!!!  Not long now lads and ladies!!!

Back to the top
Won't have my motor finished so may take my missus crappy pug 206 cc …. drop the lid and take some video…. if the weather is good obviously  :roll:

Back to the top

Milton Keynes Meet

Sorry I missed the last month meet - This work lark is a nightmare! - prefered the the job title "between jobs"  its much more practical.  Golf is out of MOT and no time to get it done - but my intention is to get there in the shed!

Phill

Helios Blue GTI Cabriolet (89) - nice
Regatta Blue 1.3LS 5 Door (82) - not so nice

BMW 320dSE
Audi A3 Sportback

Back to the top

Re: Milton Keynes Meet

Phill said

Sorry I missed the last month meet - This work lark is a nightmare! - prefered the the job title "between jobs"  its much more practical.  Golf is out of MOT and no time to get it done - but my intention is to get there in the shed!

YEAH!!!!!!  Go on Phill… come and ride shotgun with me bud… if anything it'll be a laugh  :D

Back to the top
its raining...

Back to the top

brucieboy said

its raining…

8O  8O  8O  8O ………………….  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.