*NEW* Milton Keynes Tues 2nd June 7:30pm

Back to the top

*NEW* Milton Keynes Tues 2nd June 7:30pm

We had an average turnout for the fifth meet 3cars 5 members,

When : Tuesday 2nd June

What time : 7.30pm onwards

FAQ`s :
Q.Do i eat at the venue?
A.Best eat beforehand as Phill was unimpressed with the quality.

Q. Can i benefit from the ?10 meal deal
A. If you ask for extra chips then NO.

Q. Where do i park?
A. In the car park next to the other Mk1`s

Q. What if my Mk1 isnt on the road just yet?
A. Come along anyway, there is a great sourse of knowlege and a local member may have spare parts

Q. Will my car be photographed and put on this fantastic website?
A. Yes, Spudfingers will have is camera ready for snaps.

Q. Does anybody read this?
A. Please post…..

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Ooooooooohhhhh may just have my mk1 back together by then… provided I don't blow it up because I've missed summit in the rebuild  8O

I will be there by taxi, by vectra or by mk1…. I'll be there!!!

Are your legs making another appearance Ant?… If so I may have to bail out lol  :wink:

Parker… you on shift that night bud and if not are you making it fella?

Bruce & Pappa Bruce are you two regulars flying by to show off those new wheels?… provided you can fix the wobbling otherwise you're fillings will fall out  :wink:

Rajan…. what car you gracing us with this time around?  Do you want pics of the inside this time  :oops:

Back to the top
checking my rotor now..........................

Back to the top
bugger im on a late that night i finish at 8:30pm would get there for 9:30pm lol

leave it with me im sure i can sort something out hehe, ill book the day off or get someone to cover my shift what ever i WILL be there :):)

Back to the top
Im working again (surprise, surprise) but I have submitted
a holiday request so hopefully………

Dibbler

Golf MK1 GLi Golf MK2 GTi Golf MK3 GTi Galaxy 2.3 Ghia X Seat Inca 1.9 Diesel Tomorrow is almost over, today went by so fast The only thing to look forward too is the past.

Back to the top
Pm me that day so I don't forget! LOL

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Will do  :wink:

Dibbler

Golf MK1 GLi Golf MK2 GTi Golf MK3 GTi Galaxy 2.3 Ghia X Seat Inca 1.9 Diesel Tomorrow is almost over, today went by so fast The only thing to look forward too is the past.

Back to the top

parker1979 said

bugger im on a late that night i finish at 8:30pm would get there for 9:30pm lol

leave it with me im sure i can sort something out hehe, ill book the day off or get someone to cover my shift what ever i WILL be there :):)

You da man  :wink:

Dibbler it'd be good to see you again fella so see what you can wangle

Funk-star  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: …. get that phone out bud and stick a reminder on it lol…. only Bruce is allowed to be "fashionably late"….

Time to get really stuck in to my rebuild to get it all done ….. who needs knuckles and skin and blood anyway  :wink:

Back to the top
damn it wa i was hoping you didnt see that thread, i wanted it to be a suprise, me rolling up on them, oh well,

we will be there! is it sad that i really look forward to this meet? everyones just so sound and willing to help and up for a laugh, i love it.

Looking forward to meetin you Funkstar and every one else who can make it that hasnt before!

Spud, i hope you have done it by then, i mean really mate, whats the matter with you, i dont think your missus leans on you enough to get it done, youre getting lazy, well snap out of it!, i cant wait to  see your efforts, just be prepared to find one random object in your parts bucket at the end after the full rebuild!………….erm hunni, did you see where i took this from….  :banghead:

i can see it just too clearly for it not to happen!

Rajan, bring one of youre rare ones again, i loved that 16S!

If the weathers good and ive sorted the wobble, whos up for a little drive around to get some action pics and vids if possible! make for a good thread on here? im up for it, the camera dude (spud) will have to go behind me however, to get a nice shot of my ar$e as my car sits rather splendid on me new rimmage!..yeah…

ahem, off to bed

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Funk-star  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: …. get that phone out bud and stick a reminder on it lol…. only Bruce is allowed to be "fashionably late"….

its not my fault we had a bank holiday and i forgot the day due to loads of beer being consumed :wink:

Back to the top

funk-star said

Spudfingers said

its not my fault we had a bank holiday and i forgot the day due to loads of beer being consumed :wink:

lol it IS your fault…. mainly because it was my fault for changing the day and it's easier blaming someone else  :wink:

Bruce the missus just leaves me to it… maybe I need whipped…. soooo trip to Anne Summers this weekend then… got to pick up that batman outfit too… not the same jumping off of the bedroom wardrobe without it!!!  :wink:

I'm up for taking the camera shots… trouble is don't think the missus is coming this time  :? … might have to get someone to ride shotgun with me or something… I'll sort it though if enough people are up for a little cruise… see yourselves in your mk1's actually driving  :lol:

Don't worry bud I always look forward to them too!!!

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Bruce the missus just leaves me to it… maybe I need whipped…. soooo trip to Anne Summers this weekend then… got to pick up that batman outfit too… not the same jumping off of the bedroom wardrobe without it!!!  :wink:

dam me nearly spat coke at the monitor then :):):)

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

and you have the cheek to take the pee out of my sparrow legs ………. Batman

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Sorted.

Ill be there.

Dibbler

Back to the top

dibbler said

Sorted.

Ill be there.

Dibbler

YEEE–HAAAA!!!!

Looks like a big meet this time… nice one…. and if funk-star can get off the toilet pan after pickling himself on stella last night… and remembers to set a reminder (weird that.. reminding yourself to set a reminder  :scratch: ) then that's one more to the group  :wink:

Back to the top
soz guys doesnt look like im going to able to make it this month,i im going to Honk kong on the 25th til the 8th, gutted!

ill look forward to seeing the pics spud takes and possibly the videos,

:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  timing sucks of this trip!

soz fellas!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top

brucieboy said

soz guys doesnt look like im going to able to make it this month,i im going to Honk kong on the 25th til the 8th, gutted!

ill look forward to seeing the pics spud takes and possibly the videos,

:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  timing sucks of this trip!

soz fellas!

You smell of poo….. and your mum dresses you funny,…. and any other playground insults I can think of!!!

Is Honk Kong just off the coast of Hong Kong… they really sound similar  :wink:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

dibbler said

Sorted.

Ill be there.

Dibbler

YEEE–HAAAA!!!!

Looks like a big meet this time… nice one…. and if funk-star can get off the toilet pan after pickling himself on stella last night… and remembers to set a reminder (weird that.. reminding yourself to set a reminder  :scratch: ) then that's one more to the group  :wink:

Lmao! I'm all good now! Tho I do have a 30th to go to that weekend LOL

I'll bring another owner with me so that's 2 mk1s extra for the car park.

Back to the top
still awaitng my confirmation i got the day off that day fingers crossed, gutted you cant make it brucie, but hey id take a trip to hong kong anyday get to them street markets and try all the food the scorpion on a stick is particually nice this time of year :):):)

Back to the top
It'll be weird wiv Brucie and Pappa Brucie not there… hope you can make the next one fellas….. still…. the show must go on… so… if we get there early enough I'll take pics.. then I'll see if Ant wants to do something along the lines of video… maybe i'll bail out at the hairpin type roundabout near the pub and film you all going round it (leave 10 second  intervals etc).

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.