Skip navigation

Is there a BVF Malvern club stand 2009?

Back to the top

Is there a BVF Malvern club stand 2009?

What do the 30 clubs that have club stands at the show do? Does their club pay in advance then they resell the tickets?

Back to the top
You set up a club online via the booking system and you tell everyone to log in and pay themselves by saying they are with your club and they allocate a camping area for the amount of people/units you have pre-paid for.

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top
Wicked Show Never fails to amuse  :lol:  Ill be there from noon on friday til i get kicked out!! On show on the big plot in the middle. Cant Wait, Bring on Vanfest…………

See some of you there. :mrgreen:

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top
Rubbadubz always have a good display on - I took this pic last year  :D

I won't have mine on any stand  :(  only the club camping area - nevermind, I'll just have to get drunk and come and admire yours  :lol:  in the sunshine this year  8)

(2 days left to pre-book by the way)

Back to the top
I CANT WAIT 4 THIS ONE!!!

Lets hope the weather is excellent!

MK1 1990 16v GOLF GTI CABBIE

Back to the top

BVF Malvern

I'm going! 8)

Turned up in 2007 on the Sunday looking for the Show & Shine area to be told I was 24 hours late - DOH! Luckily it was the weekend of the flods so the Concourse arena was a bit light on entrants so I put my 2 in and came away class winner for each one which was a result.

However, I abandoned oen of the cars at my parents last year whilst planning and saving for my wedding, in which time my mother scratched BOTH sides of my gloious Mars Red S2 tintop with her shpiing cart so it looks a little sad now - show and shine for Wifey and me this Saturday.
Looking forward to seeing you all!!!

Back to the top

BVF Malvern

I should really spell check my posts before uploading them - DOH! Again :banghead:

Am off before I make any more mistakes, see youze guys on Saturday

Back to the top
Ill be with the Mad Ducks as usual from friday.  :lol:  8)

Back to the top
Nice one  :wink:  will try and say hello IF I know who you are  :lol:

Back to the top
packing the car today will come over and say hi doug

Back to the top
YOU'LL FIND ME :mrgreen:  See yous laters. Ill be the one with a beer in hand!!!

Back to the top
YOU'LL FIND ME :mrgreen:  See yous laters. Ill be the one with a beer in hand!!!

Back to the top

any pics of my car at BVF 2009

Did anybody take any photo's of my car as i forgot to take the camera :banghead: mine was the lhasa green campaign parked in the concourse on the sunday many thanks

chris

Back to the top
Took a few pics, in the show/meet pic section. Dont know how to make them clicky though. Wolfsburg Boy I spoke to you on sunday while recovering from the night before. Car looked nice.

What doesn't kill me can only make me stronger.

Mk1 will be back.

Back to the top
I did  :lol:  I think I even spoke to you  :o lovely car

Back to the top
And this is mine waiting to go on the Rundfahrt with Tigger  :lol:

Back to the top
hey thanks for that, car looks sweet, lovely colour. zeus thanks mate was good to chat :D

Back to the top
a GOOD WEEKEND OVERALL METHINKS

HOWEVER I AM STILL REMEMBERING BITS OF SATURDAY NIGHT…… IF YOU CAN FILL IN THE BLANKS MUCH APPRECIATED :roll:  :oops:

Back to the top

Dougelove said

a GOOD WEEKEND OVERALL METHINKS

HOWEVER I AM STILL REMEMBERING BITS OF SATURDAY NIGHT…… IF YOU CAN FILL IN THE BLANKS MUCH APPRECIATED :roll:  :oops:

I would if I could remember  :oops:  brill show though isn't it!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.