Skip navigation

Is there a BVF Malvern club stand 2009?

Back to the top

Is there a BVF Malvern club stand 2009?

4th & 5th July 2009 Malvern Three Counties show ground

Are we having a club stand this year?

Back to the top
Clashes with GTI Festival? That's the reason its always fallen through in previous years, it kinda splits everyone up.

Back to the top
I know a few people who are willing to go along and represent the club, afterall we had a good write up in the Golf+ mag and we should really show our faces.

Back to the top
not fussed about gti festival...malvern sounds good. :D

Banner

Back to the top
Any volunteers to hold a club stand would be greatly appreciated, especially at the moment as the events manager position is vacant

All thats involved would be to contact the organisers, booka  club stand, then get names in and organise some tidy parking

Back to the top
im 100% malvern ace show,44 miles for me  :wink:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
malvern show for me  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
any volunteers to organise a stand?

Back to the top
i will be at malvern and am willing to lend a hand if its needed

Back to the top
I'm going anyway, go on Bert give em a call!

Back to the top
I'll be there as always too and tried to get a stand together last year but failed miserably, so I'm willing to lend a hand too  :D

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top
Just had a look on the BVF website. If we want a club display area, we need to prepay for the total number of cars on display. That also includes camping. I don't know if we can get an area without camping, I only live down the road so I won't be camping. So we need a definate number and someone to pay. The deadline for registering is June 4th.

1. Bouchay

Back to the top
Taken from the BVF website……….

There are two types of club plot :-

Club Camping
For clubs who only want to reserve a club camping plot for their members.

Club Camping with Trade and/or Display
For those clubs who want to reserve a club camping plot along with a trade pitch or club display area.

Clubs who DON'T require a trade pitch or club display area can book online using the Advance Camping & Club Camping Wizard. Clubs wanting to reserve a plot with a trade pitch or club display area will need to contact the Trade Manager for further information.

There will be a limit of 30 clubs permitted to reserve plots and all clubs wishing to reserve a plot will need to have booked online and paid in full before the 4th June 2009 after which no further bookings will be accepted.

Here are just a few of the clubs we've got attending the show this year :-

~RUBBADUBBAZ VW CLUB~Bath Air Cooled
~No Ideas~Volksaction
~Roundabout VW Club~Corby Old Buggaz
~Corby Old Buggaz~Death Trap Dubs
~Bristol VW Vanatics~Bristol VW Vanatics
~The Outcasts~Volksaction
To book you'll need to :-

nominate a club representative who will be responsible for the conduct of persons camping on your reserved plot
get your nominated representative to register your club online
get your club members to advance book using the 'Club Member Camping' option when completing the booking wizard  make sure your members have advanced booked and paid no later than the 4th June 2009 to guarantee your booking

Back to the top
If I'm  reading it right, it seems like, if you want to be on a club display, then you have to pay camping prices - ?30 each  

Question is, who's doing camping and who is just visiting for the day - ?10 ?

Back to the top
i only do the sunday to be honest,camping does not provide a toilet,shower,240V electrics,hot water,fridge,double bed and a puter so im not camping  :wink:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

If I'm  reading it right, it seems like, if you want to be on a club display, then you have to pay camping prices - ?30 each  

Question is, who's doing camping and who is just visiting for the day - ?10 ?

?30 each to display…oh, that includes camping  :?  :roll:

Banner

Back to the top
Looks liek we wont be having a club display then

we should al meet outside, cruise in together and have a mini meet/display in the car park!!

I think that might be a good idea!!!

Back to the top
i a camping as it is too far from sunny devon to visit daily, will be camping with a green bay window bus so come over and say hello

Back to the top
I've already set up a club camping area with Volksaction so anybody who wants to stay over (and you really do need to as its much more fun  :D you get all the evening entertainment included in the price) please feel free to join my camping plot.  It great as you just turn up on the day and the plot is reserved for us.

If you just want a Mk1 Owner's Club display that shouldn't be a problem and I don't mind trying to organise it.

You don't have to camp at the display stand.

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top

malvern meet :O)

Hey guys and gals  8) I will be going up to show as its always a good 1  :D Not sure weather im going to camp or not yet as i only live 40 mins away :O) But i have camped there before and it was very entertaining as they had a blues bros tribute band on the sat night and they were awsome 8) The stand sounds great but if not the mini meet outside and cruz in together sounds the next best thing for sure :D Cheers guys.

Regards scamk1
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.