Skip navigation

Does anyone have 6x9 speakers in there cabby??

Back to the top

Does anyone have 6x9 speakers in there cabby??

jbl's look ok but i would choose the mb quart ones i think as the tweeter is suspended over the 4" cone meaning the little 4"er has more chance of puting out decent mid sounds
just put mb quart 110 into google and there are component speakers for about ?90.00 and there are a few deals out there. did find some mb quat component 6.5" not that i would fit them for about ?1k

Dash

88 Quartet Cabby Gti Paprika Red x2 Sold x2
91 Sportline Cabby Gti Flash Red (Steffi)
92 MK3 VR6 Sold (Tracey)
00 Audi Cabriolet 2.8V6 (Leah)
07 Saab Aero 2.8 V6T Hirsch (Ethel)

Back to the top
yep mb quarts over jbls any day,ive tried both on a few cars and the jbls tend to blow rather easily or start to fart,,,try good old ebay for speakers only prob is the postage can be high due to the weight,also the max power type mags are good for cheap car hifi deals

Back to the top
Got mb quarts in the front of my cabby and alpine sxe 4625 in the rear and they are good but picked up a pair of 6x4 mb quarts the other week on ebay off funk star.
the set up in my cabby is now mbs front and rear which sound better than the infinity jbl combi in the misses rivage. but she has collared my infinity kappa 5.25" for either her cab or the mk2 and sure ill lose my alipnes to her as well

Dash

92 MK3 VR6 Sold (Tracey)

Back to the top
oh btw to save confusing everyone i have sold my quartet cabby so when i was talking 4" speakers it was for that but now i am talking 5.25" speakers they are for my sportline.

Dash

92 MK3 VR6 Sold (Tracey)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.