Skip navigation

Mk1 *quiver*

Back to the top

Mk1 *quiver*

Loving this!!!  She scrubs up well mate there's not too much wrong with her so ?500 was a pinch!!  Had to laugh at the missing plug mate  :oops:

Personally I'd say if you like it racey inside then you'll want the extra bhp of the 20v conversion to go with it.  They're pretty quick as standard though. :dontknow:

You going to have this as a daily, a track car, sleeper…. what you going to use it mostly as bud?

Brilliant work keep the posts coming  :wink:

Back to the top

paulydixon said

Hey Graney! yeah i thought it'd be you with that white mk1, I was reading your thread about it and realised it was you when you posted your old polo! How you doing fella?

Ah mine still needs bits doing to it though, it's by no means perfect. How are you finding that place at Tantobie, DJ's? Are they any good?? / cheap?

The mk3 is annoyingly addictive man, i do really need to sell it soon but i can stop faffing on with it, i just got my wheels back from the shot blaster yesterday for it, umph!

Yip that's me alright! God, the old polo, i miss it, well both of them! lol! Yeah i'm doing good, can't wait to get the golf back to start putting it back together! In the process of buying a pad too so it's all gravy at the mo!

Yeah, DJ's is mint, my car has been there a while now like but i don't mind, i said he could just do it when he could inbetween jobs, keeps the cost down and we had lots of work to do anyways! He is really good like, excellent work, as you can see from the pics.

I can see that you're addicted to the mk3, it looks the shiz! Are the porker wheels for the mk1 or the mk3 like?

If you actually come to sell it, give me a PM or let me know, i'll be interested in it like! What's the spec like? Valver? TDI? dare i ask…VR? Lol! Looks mean as!

'78 Golf LS 20vt

‘08 Mk5 Edition 30 DSG

Back to the top

white_78 said

I can see that you're addicted to the mk3, it looks the shiz! Are the porker wheels for the mk1 or the mk3 like?

If you actually come to sell it, give me a PM or let me know, i'll be interested in it like! What's the spec like? Valver? TDI? dare i ask…VR? Lol! Looks mean as!

I think once i actually get it running i'll give them a holler and get them to fix it all up new like!

The mk3 is just the d turbo, i like it though, it's pretty nippy and good on fuel too. There are some snaps of it here: http://public.fotki.com/paulydixon/cars-and-shit/mine/sherman/

Those wheels are for the mk3, i just had to sort of trial fit them tonight so i could get a good idea of the size of pcd adaptor i'd need. I'm just going to biyte the bullet and get 40mm's on the back  :lol:

wood for pro's

lol!

Spudfingers said

You going to have this as a daily, a track car, sleeper…. what you going to use it mostly as bud?

Never as a daily, i'm constantly on the look out for a decent sized local garage so i can keep it in there. Mostly i'm going to polish it and love it, drive when the sun is out sort of thing?

I'd love to say i'd track it but i'd also like it road worthy and pretty to boot too? I opt for queer movements with cars i know!  :lol:

I do love it thogh!

As a side note, look at the back wheel here-

It's 1 of two things. First, i don't actually think these wheels fit the car right, the central hole thing is too small so i think they arn't sitting flush with the hub on the backs…

OR

In an almighty fit of tokyo drift, someone has bent it  :lol:

Get wiring honky

And, WHAT THE HELL DOES YELLOW AND BLACK LEAD TO!?!?

paulydixon.com

Back to the top
Of late i've done the square root of nothing with the golf, today i pullof off the fuel pump so i need to replace that, also where is best for fuel lines? I need the one that goes from the pump up to the engine?

I just keep cleaning it hoping it will make it all seem better….it seldom does :(

Wickes bargain, ?7 for 4

A pile of crud that came off with the pump

dog is not impressed

Sean Paul fuel…..dutty

What's with these? I've never seen them on anyone elses mk1?!?

And i just left it up aheight, seems more fun that way

My mk1 emporium seems to be growing though…

Also, i need rid of these wheels, they're fine except the centre bore needs increasing to 57.1, i'm keen on any kind of swap, try me!?

Also i hate my grill, i want one with a more "raised" red line around it (picky i know)

paulydixon.com

Back to the top

car for sale?

hi is the car still for sale BHA 67Y? thanks jon.

Back to the top
Hey fella, it's BHA 65Y and yes it sure is :)

paulydixon.com

Back to the top
lovely little car you'v got there she's guna look real nice  :wink:  do you still have the wheels that are pictured on it and would you be interested in selling them if your not going to keep them that is, did you work if they fit properly or not or if one was actually bent cause if they dont fit yours  then they wont fit mine, and how much would you want for them??

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top
Hi :)

Yeah i have the wheels pitured in the last few shots, i have a few people coming to see the car this weekend, if it doesn't shift then i'll start breaking it for parts or just plonk the whole thing on ebay with no reserve

I go on holiday on monday so if i seems sans communication, you know why :)

paulydixon.com
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.