Skip navigation

Stanford Hall

Back to the top

Stanford Hall

No pics as yet

But what a good day

manytanks to Warren for his great hospitlity as usual - shame the gazebo broke

Plus many thanks to Ralph and Ansar for also bringins some food and drinks too

Great to see everyone again - cant beleive how big little preston is getting as well..

Great day, good atmosphere, few bargains too

nice one!!

Back to the top
as steve said was great to meet you all and what a really good day

warren thanks for the great tea and hospitality

ant and claire what a bundle of joy you have got there, preston is so cute….

great turn out on the stand as well

:cheer:  I've got my husband back :cheer:

Back to the top
Edited:  Others can host and post.

Back to the top
Was a very good day out well enjoyed it :D

lets not forget to thank nath_black who organised tho whole thing for us all but yehh thanks warren, ralph and ansar for supplying food an drinks :D

cant wait to see come pics of the clubstand

an it was great seeing some of you again

cheers lads and lasses

Back to the top
Was my first time at Stanford Hall and thoroughly enjoyed the show and was good to see everyone and natter.

My thanks to Nath for arranging it  :cheer:  :cheer:  and making umpteen trips to the gate with the passes :y:

Reaally good/relaxed atmosphere on the stand today, didn't take many photos, will have a look at which ones to put up later on.

Daz, Corky, Kuc you wrong footed me when you did a U turn at the roundabout in Birmingham city centre, i turned right, then saw you, so turned round….got stuck at some lights….lost you  :?  So proceeded to head for Perry Bar and home  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Cheers Nath  :D  … We need bigger stands in future,great turn out (see pic of stand below)
Oldspice was one of the BBQ crew, sir gammy tried his hardest to burn the gazebo down,again see pic below :roll:
Great to see every one,,,ant,claire and little Preston , sam etc..:D
Lost Gammy in Birmingham town center tunnels on the way home. Great fun,driving around town / tunnels on a sunday evening…very funny end to a great day.
more voo doo dolls next time, i ran out!.
most of my pics are as above,so i wont duplicate…mainly from the stand it is then :wink:  :wink:

cheers again,daz…
met at coventry ground.

on route..

club stand

fire….

sheep :wink:

:dontknow:

:D

got a bit dusty

time to go..

:wink:

Thanks again nath :D

Banner

Back to the top
Was a great show,Loads of nice cars.Great weather,great cars ,great people what more can you ask for.Big thank you to Nath for organizing it. :y:

Back to the top

sam_m said

Was a very good day out well enjoyed it :D

lets not forget to thank nath_black who organised tho whole thing for us all but yehh thanks warren, ralph and ansar for supplying food an drinks :D

cant wait to see come pics of the clubstand

an it was great seeing some of you again

cheers lads and lasses

The club stand had too many cars on it, or the pitch was too small, so no good photos could be obtained.

Back to the top
Great show, nice mix of cars even though a lot of aircooled, was really good!

Some nice MK1's on the club stand, sorry didn't get to say hi to more of you :wink:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top

stanford hall

:lol: Thanks to nath for organising stand.Great day had
met some new people and had a great drive home through
the queensway tunnels in brum. :lol: Mite grow up 1 day :mrgreen:

met up with the boys from cov :wink:

Mark one golf gti cabby - SOLD
Mark five golf gttdi sport
Toyota hiace van!!!!
Splitty ;0)

Quality is worth every penny………………………..

Back to the top
was an excellent day today, thanks to nath for organising the club stand, and a big thanks to every1 who attended the show

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Yep geat show with good selection of VWs and nice weather. Stand was a bit cramped esp as concourse area was spreadout with loads of empty space.

Decided to travel down in GTI as weather forcast wasn't too Cabrio friendly, forgot how low geared it feels on a long-ish motorway run compared to modern Diesels, spent most of time trying not to change up when already in fifth.

First things first, when we arrived @lunch time, 5 course picnic;

Nice Caddy on way in;

Stanford Hall and vintage bugs

Immac Splittie;

Mk1 Scirocco Storm

WW2 Schwimmwagen, rear propellor looked genuine but no drive shafts to front wheels?

I had a Jetta W-reg many moons ago, so loved this;

It's little cousin

Like everyone else loved this too;

Future Classic;

Nice 1500 60 Beetle;

In cars for sale selection saw this. Early air cooled T25, never been welded orginal Devon conversion, ?3,500. T25 30th anniversary this year too.

1983 Mars Red 1.8 Golf GTI
1987 Alpine White 1.8 Clipper Cabriolet

The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are finished.

Back to the top
thanks all for coming.

yes the club stand was very small i did question the size and was assured it would be big enough.

Anyhow me and mrs nath both had a good time, good to catch up with you all.

Warren thanks for the shelter, and the bbq and kettle and thanks for helping fix carmens faulty light…. just another little thing that needed fixing.

why do i keep my mk1 its forever doing weird and wonderful things and costs me money…… mmmm just answered my question its weird like me! i'll never sell it

cheers all

Nath

Back to the top
from the pictures looks a great day, with weather to match. Regreting not taking the decision to go now :roll:

Club stand looks full, which is a good thing, they may consider giving us more room next time.

1988 1.8 carb Golf Clipper

Back to the top
I came to look at your lovely cars but was too shy to say hello :o

We were disappointed with the show as a whole - every year it gets more difficult to get there due to the horrendous traffic queues round the site, the quality of the vehicles is not as good as it used to be, and there are too many tacky stalls for people who want to own a VW tshirt to wear in their Vauxhall. Over all, it's still the best one for sheer variety of vehicles on show, although I noticed several clubs were conspicuous by their absence yesterday.

Back to the top
Yet another great show really relaxed atmosphere good company and some brilliant cars . well done to nath for organising the day :clap:  great drive home to finish the day :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Looked a great day,Great pics, have to get my name down a bit sooner next year. 8)  8)

Corky 2 (Paul)                                                                                
Silver campaign

Back to the top
A few pics from today?

Back to the top

Back to the top

JonM said

[

Some good pics there mate

Especially this one as its mine - lol
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.