Skip navigation

Is it just me or......

Back to the top

Is it just me or......

crazyquiff said

funk-star said

Tho my dash vents came 2nd class normal post from you so not everything :wink:

Really???  How long ago did you order them?  Even then I send/have sent nothing second class and have been 1st recorded on everything royal mail for about 6 months!!

Cheers

Rich

month and 1/2 ago ish? might still have the jiffy bag.

I remember thinking cheaky monky sending it 2nd class :lol:

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

funk-star said

crazyquiff said

funk-star said

Tho my dash vents came 2nd class normal post from you so not everything :wink:

Really???  How long ago did you order them?  Even then I send/have sent nothing second class and have been 1st recorded on everything royal mail for about 6 months!!

Cheers

Rich

month and 1/2 ago ish? might still have the jiffy bag.

I remember thinking cheaky monky sending it 2nd class :lol:

Yeah - fair enough - I'd really like to see that as it should have been 1st class - we only print 1st class PPI labels so I don't understand how it went 2nd.  Can you dig the jiffy out?

Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golf Parts Emporium

www.golfmk1.co.uk - you know you want to….

Back to the top
LOL I'll have a shufty,

No worries, it arrived in good time.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
I've had a few items recently which haven't arrived.  Ranging from just letters through to packages.  Some stuff is taking 10 days first class to get here. I've never had this before. :-(

As for selling, I do a bit on ebay from time to time.  I use recorded delivery for everything or if its a valuable item then special delivery.  I know the majority of people are honest but there are others out there who seem to make a living out of claiming they haven't received something which they have.

Back to the top
Again a mixed bag.

the worst one was I orderd a complete lock set inc ignition barrell etc for my car, recorded delivey to be there before 12???
Kept checking the tracking number on the web as it had not arrived.

Then got the dreaded you were out card, with my other mail, I had been in all day.  :banghead: , the postie came out in civvies at around 4:30P.M.

I reared up on him big style, he lied saying I was out when he turned up, stating my car was not on the drive, that made it even worse :evil:  as at 9 that morning I had removed all the locks and the ignition barrell. The car was deffo  not going any where. So I showed him the car and then tore open the parcel to reveal all the bits I needed to get the car sorted, I fumed at him that in FEB you don't get much daylight to do the jobs you need to do.

Did the job by torch light and it was very cold.

He confessed that he doesn't carry all the parcels etc as it's too heavy for him, so he puts them in his car to deliver later, What's the point in paying for a delivey for midday when the waster cannot be bothered to do the job.

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
I have terrible trouble with royal mail.a first class item turned up after 16 days a recorded delivery first class turned up after 30 days and it was just posted through the door. I have had load of items go missing in the past a cabriolet tonneau cover some years ago. Just make sure the person who sent them has the original receipt and then claim for loss upto 39.00 now for 1st class. if its worth more the get it sent special delivery then you have upto ?500 compensation. on the other hand my regular postie is really good

Dash

88 Quartet Cabby Gti Paprika Red x2 Sold x2
91 Sportline Cabby Gti Flash Red (Steffi)
92 MK3 VR6 Sold (Tracey)
00 Audi Cabriolet 2.8V6 (Leah)
07 Saab Aero 2.8 V6T Hirsch (Ethel)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.