Skip navigation

Hi, i'm new, i won a mk1

Back to the top

Hi, i'm new, i won a mk1

Ah dude, there's no two ways about it, i'm selling them, i'll stick the car on the oz's till i get some wheels i like then i'll sell them too!

Better pics of them on:

I've got a daft eyebrow thing too if you want that  :)

paulydixon.com

Back to the top
No eyebrows paul lol

How much are you wanting?

Back to the top
:dontknow:  I've been getting pm's of around ?250?

Tyres are good man, you know me, i wouldn't lie

Damn, i can't even give this daft eyebrow away!

paulydixon.com

Back to the top
I'll check my purse! What are you fancying doing to the golf? Have you still got the civic?

Back to the top
:lol:  my driveway is looking hidious at the minute, yeah the civic is there, the mk1 is there, the mk3 is there and i have a works van. It really isn't going down well with anyone at all! lol Are you still balls deep in the impreza world too? I was over looking at Billy's the other day….

Hmm, golf wise i'm such a fanny it's unreal, i'd like the whole shell spraying. It's fine as it is bodywise, there are just things that annoy me, bits of rust etc so i've ripped the inside out to start with and i'm going to get the whole thing done in a dark greyish colour, i keep looking at horse-poop micra's and focus' to see which grey i like best…i'm odd i know. Then nicer wheels, low and renew everything….pretty much what i did with the rallyE?

Although it's tempting coming on here reading all the craic with the G60's and 20v turbo engines….we should club together, 2 for the price of one! 8)

What's happening with yours? Summer fun or a keeper???

x

paulydixon.com

Back to the top
Quite a collection going then! The civic was looking pretty cool at the jne meet a few months ago! Billys is meant to be farely quick now but i've never seen it since it got rebuit, yeh i've still got my impreza its down my dads garage since im using the golf! gonna get a few bits for it and just use it more as a track/road car

I'll see what i'm feeling after the summer and my holiday if im going to keep the cab, i really fancy a caddy tho!

Well your used to taking things to bits and making them look stunning in the end! Rallye was a perfect example lol Is the nissan colour a bit darker? but tbh they are both the same to me. I'd love a pd 150 conversion but i'm not really looking to go fast in it, you get some funky wind noises if you go over 70 haha

Back to the top
You're like me, once you have something new you can't put it down! I like all the golf craic though, everything is cheap and easy. Jap parts at the minute are megabucks. The pound is being raped by the yen!

It's an almost anthracite colour, annoyingly, this massive picture is the only one i can find!

I just need to find a decent bodyshop round here now

paulydixon.com
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.