Skip navigation

Inari silver series 1, update page 5

Back to the top

Inari silver series 1, update page 5

nice work mate, lovely colour :)

Back to the top
Todays efforts were minor but worth while.

Swapped the bumpers over for a decent set I had and fitted my ?5 bargain flag mirrors!

Pics to follow

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

cool

lovin that looks awsome and what a quality result for the money !

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
flags and bumpers fitted

Back to the top
What a difference the bumpers have made! completely transformed the car.

The chrome centres look really good

Back to the top
That does look really good mate, nice job.

T

Back to the top
your car is miiiiint 8)

Back to the top
Well jealous wish i had'nt told you where it was :lol:  Just kidding good work dude glad it went to a good home. Diggin the beaded seat covers been after some of them for ages just never get round to ordering them. If your up for stonor park or any shows give us a shout get a convoy going on

Back to the top
You can see the difference then? LOL

It's gone from granmas car to granmas cars suspensions broken to something 1/2 decent!

Yea will be going to stonor, think there is me and mate in mk1s bro in lupo and bro in law in lupo gti and other bro in law in decked mk2

Aylesbury convoy to stonor?

Back to the top
Not too sure what the plan is yet but me and a few heads from around Watford area meet up round my mates flat and go from there (it's right near the M25) but sure we could meet up somewhere, it's still a few weeks away

Back to the top
We go the back way in through watlington as there are never any tailbacks and it's straight in.

Back to the top
Pretty sure thats the way we go, get off the M40 just after the cut through by Stokenchurch then through Wattlington. Allways pull up at Stonor and go straight in and there is allways a fat que coming in the other way :lol:

Back to the top
Little update

Brought a set of bronze tint glass just so i could replace my random clear one, thats now fitted and looking sweet.

Also brought a full interior the same to replace my ripped driver seat, now fitted.

Also i have fitted chrome eyelids, and fitted my modded austin maxi stainlss steel wiper arms and wipers. 8)

Picked up a desmo as well, just need to mod it so it sits lower as it looks really gay.  :lol:

I also have been offered a m1 16valve for peanuts so it could be going kr power within a few days lol

ill pop some pics up if it ever stops raining  :banghead:

Back to the top
was this mk1 sat in the back of Honda St Albans for a while?! recognise her!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Flick r        htt

Back to the top
LOL yes it was, the old boy swapped it in for a jazz.

Back to the top

Project

Nice Work !!! Colour is a nice change from the usual suspects !! What are those centre caps you fitted ?? Wouldn't half luv them on mine  8)

Back to the top
There just the caps off the early steel wheels, tho I'm keeping hush on how to make them fit till after the agm! LOL

Back to the top
Will the engine still come in under your grand budget?

Back to the top
LOL the engine will but the catbs and manifold won't.

Undecided on the swap tbh, I quite like the auto pimping!

Back to the top
Ha ! I very nearly bought this myself !!  :)

Was about two secs from doing so when I realised I already have FIVE cars and no money.  :)

Good to see it getting some love…

Real golfers don't play with clubs
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.