Skip navigation

Whats yours called????

Back to the top

Whats yours called????

This has probably been done before…but I'm new and hoping to start a fun topic….

I've been reading about our pride and joys and we talk about our golfs with such love…so come on..tell all…whats she or he called???

I'll start….(spose I ought to really!!!)

I have Ruby (GTI Cab) and Delilah (Rivage)

(also have Matilda (MK2))

Mwah

Woowoo

Mk1 Golf GTi Cab '88

Mk1 Golf GTi Sportline '91

Mk1 Golf GTi Rivage '92

Mk2 Golf GTi '92

Mk3 Golf VR6 '92

Back to the top
Gladys the Golf of course:)

Back to the top
I'd like to say Wally, but after this winter, it's now known as The Lemon.

Life in the French Alps: <a href="Le Franco Phoney: All things French in La Clusaz, Annecy and Haute Savoie">www.lefrancophoney.com</a>

Back to the top
I've got a Rivage - Lovingly called Charlie (Girl)

/Users/cherie/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/16 Sep 2008/DSC01016.JPG

Back to the top

drewpro said

I've got a Rivage - Lovingly called Charlie (Girl)

In Exeter? I live i Newton Abbot and work in Exeter!

Nice  :lol:

Mwah

Woowoo

Mk1 Golf GTi Cab '88

Mk1 Golf GTi Rivage '92

Mk2 Golf GTi '92

Mk3 Golf VR6 '92

Back to the top
perdy, (my wife named her)

Back to the top
my mrs calls my cabby the german bird! says i love it more than her least it dont answer back lol :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
gabby the cabby of course.... ha ha

Back to the top
Gurt or gurtrude if shes annoyong me!  :D

Back to the top

jeffdub said

my mrs calls my cabby the german bird! says i love it more than her least it dont answer back lol :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:tlc:  I feel for you mate…. my missus says the same… buying new tyres at ?200 and she pipes up with "That's nice… do I get any new shoes?"…. I said if there's money in her account she can do what she likes  :wink: lol… bless her….

She named mine…. I haven't got a name for the mk1… she calls it Mark… for Mark 1  :roll: …. then refers to it as "the other lady"…. basically mine is a cross dressing German called Mark  8O

Back to the top
love it to bits but not owned her long enough to christen her a name yet, last one was called Silvia (it was silver :lol: ), one before was called Helena(don't know why, german sounding i suppose? :dontknow: ), the daily is called…Gina! as in orangina, on account of its colour! :mrgreen:

Tom :wink:

1991 Diamond silver 1800 16v Corrado 'Betty'

Gone, but not forgotten;

1985 Lemon yellow Polo coupe S

1983 Gambia red Golf C

1983 Diamond silver Golf GX

1981 Mars red Golf GTI

Back to the top
mine is called daisy. it was already named by the previous owner and my daughter would not let me change it!!

Back to the top
Gabby the cabby!! HAHAHA love it.

Mine is called Kajax, because I always name my cars after the last three letters of the reg, and I think he was some General of some country somewhere! Normally though I just call him My Boy :D

1989 MK1 VW Golf GTi Cabriolet, 'All White Edition' - currently having a new blue roof fitted. Yes it's not white but it requires less Cif to clean :)

Back to the top
She's called 'Nom' - which is what we thought the number plate said until realising it was actually 'NDM', but the name stuck anyway  :P

http://icanhascheezbur…s-nice-and-fat-and-juicy/

…for source of the word 'Nom'.

mine's a green 1.8 GTI '83

Back to the top
My number plate's rubbish for making up a name, so I call it Paula - after Paula Radcliffe, cos it runs for miles on fresh air and has been known to have the occasional leak in the street in front of everyone.  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Diesel-dubber said

My number plate's rubbish for making up a name, so I call it Paula - after Paula Radcliffe, cos it runs for miles on fresh air and has been known to have the occasional leak in the street in front of everyone.  :mrgreen:

:lmao:  :mrgreen:

1991 Diamond silver 1800 16v Corrado 'Betty'

Gone, but not forgotten;

1985 Lemon yellow Polo coupe S

1983 Gambia red Golf C

1983 Diamond silver Golf GX

1981 Mars red Golf GTI

Back to the top
Gus the Golf by us.  V by the old owners because that was all they could come up with the numberplate.  So by depoll it is now Gus.

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

jeffdub said

:tlc:  I feel for you mate…. my missus says the same… buying new tyres at ?200 and she pipes up with "That's nice… do I get any new shoes?"…. I said if there's money in her account she can do what she likes  :wink: lol… bless her….

She named mine…. I haven't got a name for the mk1… she calls it Mark… for Mark 1  :roll: …. then refers to it as "the other lady"…. basically mine is a cross dressing German called Mark  8O

pmsl   :lol:

Mwah

Woowoo

Mk1 Golf GTi Cab '88

Mk1 Golf GTi Rivage '92

Mk2 Golf GTi '92

Mk3 Golf VR6 '92

Back to the top
Brum! cos my girlfriend says he has eyes and looks like the tv car :D

Back to the top
Tee- Clop Simply because she's a Clipper :D
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.