Skip navigation

whats in the boot of your car?

Back to the top

whats in the boot of your car?

bens_cab said

whatalotafun said

will do ben, i'll post it on this thread when i find one!

how about this
http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=33950

that's nice ben, good to know that you have a constructive interest in the site. congratulations on a nice conversion. wish i had something that would go realy fast! and get me noticed on the road. but hey ho, i'll have to wait a very long time till i get something that will beat that in a drag race. so how fast is it?
 it looks rapid!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
its not fast enough hence its coming of the road oh and there is a battery in the boot :lol:

Back to the top
People don't "own" threads, they're not "their" thread. Often the greatest contribution comes from when someone replies to someone else's query, rather than offering a snippet of new info that deserves a new thread. Lets remember these cars are 20-30 years old, anything which can go wrong with them, HAS already done, and also someone out there has already fixed it!

Back to the top
^^^ what he said i think

paul keeps sheep in his boot :mrgreen:

Back to the top

bens_cab said

^^^ what he said i think

Not the Mk1 though. The high lip is so impractical and its difficult to persuade them over it.

Back to the top
A body! :twisted:

Back to the top

paul_c said

bens_cab said

^^^ what he said i think

Not the Mk1 though. The high lip is so impractical and its difficult to persuade them over it.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  hows the farming forum

Back to the top

paul_c said

People don't "own" threads, they're not "their" thread. Often the greatest contribution comes from when someone replies to someone else's query, rather than offering a snippet of new info that deserves a new thread. Lets remember these cars are 20-30 years old, anything which can go wrong with them, HAS already done, and also someone out there has already fixed it!

?? :dontknow: ??

Back to the top
I'm eagerly awaiting the, 'So what's in your glove box' thread  :wink:

Back to the top
Can't tell you,  But why not let everyone know what you have in your car then they can pick and choose which one is best equipped and steal it :lol:

Back to the top

Diesel-dubber said

I'm eagerly awaiting the, 'So what's in your glove box' thread  :wink:

Well i might aswell get it out of the way hey!, latex gloves aka posh wank gloves :lol:

Back to the top

boot

all  stuff i have not got round to fitting in the mk1…….

in the other car any clutter

Back to the top

Peddersgolf said

Can't tell you,  But why not let everyone know what you have in your car then they can pick and choose which one is best equipped and steal it :lol:

thought it was kinda obvious that you DON'T keep valuables in your car,  :dontknow:

Back to the top
I must say the boot in my cabby is bigger than the one in my Rav4, it's got loads of stuff in it and I am surprised at how much can go in there!
I have a box with 4 coil springs in it, a bag with plugs and air filter for the rav, plugs, leads, filters and oil for the golf in it, tonneau cover, a riding hat and boots, polish and rags and an amp - some of these items are soakin wet now after it rained solid for a day on tuesday, where's the wet stuff getting in? Round the back lights?? :dontknow:

89 Clipper cabrio
06 GTi

Back to the top

Whats in my Boot

I have in my boot a car cover, a toolkit, tonneau cover, spare clutch cable, oil and a spare tyre ;)

Back to the top
Sub in spare wheel well.  Nothing else.

Back to the top

loubylou71 said

Spudfingers said

loubylou71 said

why shampoo & conditioner, are you a hairdresser  :lol:

lol…. no …. I don't drive a cabby  :wink:

you said that not me lol  :wink:

HEY!!!! Leave the Hairdressers alone.   8O

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
lol, nothing wrong with hairdressers, i trained as one when i left school:)

Back to the top

loubylou71 said

lol, nothing wrong with hairdressers, i trained as one when i left school:)

Your in good company loubylou. Yes I am a Hairdresser :lol:

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
Just the spare wheel, jack (I hope), jump leads and petrol can. Nothing like optimism is there.  :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.