Skip navigation

*NEW* Milton Keynes 4th May Bank Hol Monday

Back to the top

*NEW* Milton Keynes 4th May Bank Hol Monday

Dibbler, Typically the 1st tuesday of the month. We just moved it to this monday as it is a Bank Holiday. Hope to see you soon.

Funk-star, It would be good to see you and your buddy. The Car park/location make up for the food, Its just Pub grub nothing flash.

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Are there any speed bumps in the car park?

Could be a issue for me! LOL

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
No speed bumps, park up in the far left corner  :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
anyone got a postcode for the meet, as i havnt been to MK that much for a good few years

Back to the top
MK7 8HP

hope to see you there dude!!!

the more the merrier!!!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
thanks chap dont worry ill be there even if its a monsoon out there lol

Back to the top
it was tonight fellas! where were you guys, only three cars there, 5 owners! did you think it was tomorrow? are you going tomorrow?

Back to the top
I realised it was Monday at 8 last night  :oops:

So is it going on again tonight?

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
i dunno mate i cant make it tonight, im not sure if anyone else is planning on going, lol what ya like? :lol:

Back to the top
Probably due to me asking to bring the day forward and causing a bit of confusion there were 3 mk1's and like Bruce said 5 owners… 8 people in total so still a good turn out for a bit of a laugh and catch up  :lol:

Good to see Parker 1979 and his other half coming along with his peach of a car he got from funk-star.  I'll get some pics up shortly as I can't get them posted at work

:cry:

Good to see the usual face too such as Bruce, Pappa Bruce (who I found out is called Bruce as well surprisingly… but Pappa Bruce sounds better  :wink: ), Ant and Rajan in one of his many, many mk1's (lucky bugger… gorgeous Lasa green one too  :lol: )..

I'll get the pics up tonight  :lol:

Back to the top
Spud… I hope you are better at DIY than watching football  :tlc:

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
lol beat me to it, yeah was nice to finally meet you all was a wicked night cant wait for the next meet

Back to the top
twas nice to meet you parker! hope to see you again at the next one! lets get the day right next time ppl!  :roll:  i dunno!

spud, where are these pics!?!?

Back to the top
beat me too it was wondering where the pics were at, yeah ill 100% be there for the next meet, well as long as im not working nights that is

Back to the top
Lads, lads, lads….. your not giving time for me to mourn the loss of how bad Arsenal (so called mates  :roll: ) played last night…. I'm a bag of raw emotion  :cry: … but…. on a better note….  Here are the pics!!

Parker 1979

This little beauty (not Parker… I mean the car  :wink: ) was picked up from Funk-star and it's a peach…. here's some pics of the beauty:-

Really good to meet you mate… top bloke and was good having a giggle.  Hope nightshift don't stop your next meet  :y:

Front On

Interior MINT!!!

The Bay

Nice car that!!!

Rajan

Rajan brought along one of his many mk1's.  This is a real nice one and I'm gutted I didn't get a pic of the bay or interior.

Front On

Side On

Really nice in the flesh this one!!!!

Brucieboy's cabby (my missus wants me to buy it off him :roll: )

Love this colour… it's an eye catcher… don't change the wheels Bruce  :cry:

Front On

Interior

Hood Down

The Bay

Good meet with the good number of people even if there weren't many mk1's…. big push for me to get mine sorted this month…. and also for the 6-8 cars we're used to  :wink:

Back to the top
sweet breakdown of cars there mate, are we likely to see this every meet? when we get 8 cars, you gunna do the same? lol

I personally cant wait to see how yours turns out when its finished!! like, really cant wait! it'll be so worth it mate, dont give up the dream! keep your eyes on the prize! any more motivational one liners up there??

oh yeah, you have to go experience the bad to appreciate the good!, quite like that one!

keep up the good work mate!

…and tell the missus it aint for sale!

ps. i might change the wheels yet… :dontknow:  :dontknow:  :dontknow:

Back to the top

brucieboy said

sweet breakdown of cars there mate, are we likely to see this every meet? when we get 8 cars, you gunna do the same? lol

I personally cant wait to see how yours turns out when its finished!! like, really cant wait! it'll be so worth it mate, dont give up the dream! keep your eyes on the prize! any more motivational one liners up there??

oh yeah, you have to go experience the bad to appreciate the good!, quite like that one!

keep up the good work mate!

…and tell the missus it aint for sale!

ps. i might change the wheels yet… :dontknow:  :dontknow:  :dontknow:

LOL…. I will aim to do the same at the next meets so get the degrease on the engine you  :shhh:

Another one liner….or three:-

A little bit of effort goes a long way
If it's worth doing… it's worth doing well
Just do it spud and stop your complaining you big Jessy…!!!

Ant - My DIY skills are just as bad as my footy watching bud…. Arsenal got blasted at home for not performing…. my missus done the same to me (keep it clean minded people lol)… pictures have to go up tonight too… my life is slowly turning into being moaned at and shopping… why didn't you married folk warn me of this stuff  :roll:

Back to the top
awsome pics, yeah i really hope i aint gotta work nights for the next meet, i work a strange rotor at work, mon, tues lates   wed thurs earlies then a late on friday and then the following week its completley opposit 2x earlies, 2xlates and an early so hoping the meets land on my early on the monday fingers crossed, if not then im flying over at half 8 when i finish lol even if i make it for 30 minsor an hour ill be there lol, oh also my front speakers came today had them in straight away, sounds ok now at least i can hear the radio at speed now lol, not dissing the standard speaker but they may aswel be headphones hehe, just awaiting the rears, and sub then a nice shiney head unit and im done with the interior, time for the body workout ;)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.