Skip navigation

West Mids monthly meet**Wednesday 15th April**

Back to the top

West Mids monthly meet**Wednesday 15th April**

what time it in to as im at work in dudley til 9 at merry hell,

Back to the top

6string83 said

what time it in to as im at work in dudley til 9 at merry hell,

You normally dont get rid of us till around 10.00 ish ,if we're not in the car park with the Old skool Drop outs, we'll be having supper in the clubhouse  :mrgreen: . Park next to the bunch of Mk1's and we'll come mob ya……we're not shy  :wink:

Back to the top
I might be up for a visit from Covenrty tonight.

Back to the top
its wednesday and its raining AND i still havnt got my car back yet.

:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

ans4r said

its wednesday and its raining AND i still havnt got my car back yet.

:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

weathers turned again, its very very sunny at the moment,  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

AND

hopefully i will be picking up the gti at around 6, pray for me boys and girls :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Lads, I got to run over to Shrewsbury and fix the wifes car……think it maybe something simple like battery flat in the key fob, hopefully it is and I will be at Oldbury later on  :wink: , but if I aint there, then obviously it's something else  :dontknow: .  Cant just tell her to sit there and wait till I get back from Oldbury……….or could I????  :twisted:  :twisted:

:mrgreen:

Back to the top

midlands meet

Thought you got the days mixed up again warren.Daz said you
had problem with key fob.Hope you got it sorted.
bit cold tonight.me, bert,daz,morgan,corkycampaign,oldspice.
couple of new faces. :lol:

Mark one golf gti cabby - SOLD
Mark five golf gttdi sport
Toyota hiace van!!!!
Splitty ;0)

Quality is worth every penny………………………..

Back to the top
Did the meet happen tonight?

Raced down from Edinburgh in the van got there at 2145 and the car park was empty :banghead:  :banghead:

Saw a good fire on the M42 though and a roof of a curtainside trailer rip off like a lid on a sardine tin in front of me in Lancashire. 8O  8O  Peppered the van with rivot heads. :banghead: :banghead:

Back to the top
sorry lads, i didnt make it, i was is the garage at 6, car was being cleaned, then we came across a problem, where there was no brake lights, they played around with the wiring but no go, so in the end we found out we need a switch on the brake pedal because of the 16v brake conversion.. anyway i got home at 10:30pm 8O

should have the car back tomorrow :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
cars shining though :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

Yomp said

Did the meet happen tonight?

Raced down from Edinburgh in the van got there at 2145 and the car park was empty :banghead:  :banghead:

Saw a good fire on the M42 though and a roof of a curtainside trailer rip off like a lid on a sardine tin in front of me in Lancashire. 8O  8O  Peppered the van with rivot heads. :banghead: :banghead:

long drive.. :0(

The Toys R Us car park lights wernt working? so we all left at 9.30 as it was way to dark…
Was a bit nippy as well with the wind :(
There was a dodgy bloke hovering around though, totally spaced out and on a different planet….freaked us all out,did a video of him..will post it up.

Banner

Back to the top
pics…not many as it went dark very quickly  :( There were 8 mk1's though..

Berts lesson

strange bloke followed us to the clubhouse (not oldspice sat the table )
bloke at the counter on the left… :D

Banner

Back to the top
I got there at 9.20 and all had gone  and rushed down there from work at merry hill oh well maybe next time i will be on an early :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Back to the top

west midlands meet

ans4r ur golf looks mint mate bet u carnt wait 2 get it on the  road  :y:

Back to the top

Re: west midlands meet

denzul said

ans4r ur golf looks mint mate bet u carnt wait 2 get it on the  road  :y:

cheers bud, the car will be going on a long drive on the 26th all around wales.

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
:D ans4r rocky looks well nice bet you are pleased.

Mark one golf gti cabby - SOLD
Mark five golf gttdi sport
Toyota hiace van!!!!
Splitty ;0)

Quality is worth every penny………………………..

Back to the top
8 Mk1's  :P , who were the newbies Daz? What was the score with the stranger? Whose is the Red Cabby?

Sorry I couldn't get there, but it was 9.15pm by the time I was done with running up and down the M54, couldn't believe my luck when the key fob fell to pieces when I pulled the battery cover off  :roll: , then spent 20 minutes just looking for the spare key fob at the Mother in Laws  :banghead: …………looking on a positive side of things, at least we had a spare key fob, otherwise it may have been an expensive recovery job  8O

Did spot a White cabby going the otherway on the M54, we both flashed each other, wonder if they're on the forum…..going to put a spotted post up.

Ans4r the Mk1 is looking good  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

8 Mk1's  :P , who were the newbies Daz? What was the score with the stranger? Whose is the Red Cabby?

Sorry I couldn't get there, but it was 9.15pm by the time I was done with running up and down the M54, couldn't believe my luck when the key fob fell to pieces when I pulled the battery cover off  :roll: , then spent 20 minutes just looking for the spare key fob at the Mother in Laws  :banghead: …………looking on a positive side of things, at least we had a spare key fob, otherwise it may have been an expensive recovery job  8O

Did spot a White cabby going the otherway on the M54, we both flashed each other, wonder if they're on the forum…..going to put a spotted post up.

Ans4r the Mk1 is looking good  :mrgreen:

Not sure of the new guys names. green tin top was a lad from Cannock, didnt speak to the red cabby guy :roll:

bloke off his head, well, the corky brothers stitched me right up with their long lost brother :wink:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
Yea he's the sensible one Daz  :lol:  :lol: The chap in the red cabby was from kiddi, didn't get his name.

Corky 2 (Paul)                                                                                
Silver campaign

Back to the top

corkycampaign said

Yea he's the sensible one Daz  :lol:  :lol: The chap in the red cabby was from kiddi, didn't get his name.

lol..pitty it got dark so quick…

got a video of him..do i put it up? 15 seconds long at the clubhouse :dontknow:  :D  :D  :wink:

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

got a video of him..do i put it up? 15 seconds long at the clubhouse :dontknow:  :D  :D  :wink:

:wink:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.