Skip navigation

how many members in the warrington st helens area?

Back to the top

Re: warrington

how many members in the warrington st helens area?

palinwood said

im in burtonwood, helios blue clipper here mate

in that case i shall meet you very soon.
take a trip to the coop mate.

Back to the top
i'd be up for a meet for the locals in Manchester/Warrington/St Helens.. I've not met anyone from the forum yet.

Back to the top
there is a meeting for angeldubs this weekend (3rd of may)
if people want to come i will post the details.

Back to the top
Post some details then please?  :D

Back to the top

Back to the top
is any one going to the tatton park classic car show at the end of the month…..???

Saturday May 30th to Sunday 3lst
Classic & Performance Car Spectacular with Giant Cheshire Auto-Jumble

The 23rd year for one of Britain's best and most popular classic car events. Over 2000 classic, vintage and performance cars are on show. Over 80 of Britain's top club displays including Jaguar, Lotus, Mercedes Benz and and a special feature by TVR car club. Massive 2-day autojumble with classic car-mart. General trade stands, children's rides and refreshments.

9am to 5pm each day. Adults ?6.00, Children under 12yrs free of charge. Normal Park Entry charge applies

http://www.tattonpark.org.uk/Attractions/WhatsOn/eventslistings.htm

Back to the top
I booked the car in for a few classic car shows this year.... Tatton is one of them but only going on the Saturday....

Current:   Porsche 914 1973
Previous: Ghia, Golf Country 3 Trekkers, 2 Bugs, Trabby, Split Ambulance, Iltis etc.

Back to the top
how did you 'book it in' and i am guessing with it being soo close i am too late to get myself in?

Back to the top
Google Cheshire auto promotions ....I know that Sunday is fully booked but you might squeeze in.... The closing date may have passed.

Previous: Ghia, Golf Country 3 Trekkers, 2 Bugs, Trabby, Split Ambulance, Iltis etc.

Back to the top
all spots are taken for tatton park. unless you have something very unusual.

i may cycle up just to have a look at the auto jumble. vicci want s a speedo to take pictures of from a classic car. :dontknow:

Back to the top
Anyone going to AngelDubs this weekend?....Sunday at 1pm I think.....Novocaine??

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.