Skip navigation

what's the best way to come out?

Back to the top

what's the best way to come out?

April said

No, that's a snowboard I'm holding and I'm off to get fresh tracks even though my legs are aching after riding powder all day yesterday.

you lucky bugger

Back to the top

jools182 said

April said

No, that's a snowboard I'm holding and I'm off to get fresh tracks even though my legs are aching after riding powder all day yesterday.

you lucky bugger

Yep. Was wrecked soon after lunch. I might take tomorrow 'off'. :O))

Life in the French Alps: <a href="Le Franco Phoney: All things French in La Clusaz, Annecy and Haute Savoie">www.lefrancophoney.com</a>

Back to the top
Im amazed this has got over 400 views theres alot of nosey beggers out there too interested in peoples love life

shame on you all

hahahahaha

Back to the top
check out the "i want a dub chick" thread!

Back to the top
Wow thats impressive who knows if we keep commenting on this thread. This could be the ultimate thread lol  :lol:

Back to the top
don't forget to read the WHOLE dub chick thread! :lol:

Back to the top
Thats a very good point i give up i cant keep up with the Dubchick thread i should learn to embrace the opposition lol

Back to the top

April said

who is Powder ? 8O

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
Powder is the drier cousin of Pure Snow:

- YouTube

"Two dollllllaarrrrrs, I want my two dolllllaarrrrrrs…." - love this movie!

Life in the French Alps: <a href="Le Franco Phoney: All things French in La Clusaz, Annecy and Haute Savoie">www.lefrancophoney.com</a>
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.