what's the best way to come out?

Back to the top

what's the best way to come out?

i'm a bit scared, i don't know what to do,

should i tell my friends and my family, i can't go on living this way :cry:

Back to the top
LOL! 8O  :lol:

Back to the top
Ignore that left my comp logged on my bugger of a mate thought it would be funny to post some stuff!

Back to the top
ar man. i thought it was going to be a funny thread aswell.

Back to the top
Theres pedders wanting head for advice and you asking for ways to come out! 8O  :lol:

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top

Eurodubber said

Ignore that left my comp logged on my bugger of a mate thought it would be funny to post some stuff!
There's no point taking it back now mate, it s out there for the world to see.
I suggest you stop hiding behind excuses a come to terms with what you are.
We will all still love you!  :D
Just dont take my location literally!

Back to the top
lmfaooo
 :mrgreen:

Back to the top

funk-star said

Theres pedders wanting head for advice and you asking for ways to come out! 8O  :lol:
LMAO :lol:

Back to the top
:lol:  Do you drive a Cabriolet then, Eurodubber?  :cheer:

Back to the top

Diesel-dubber said

What you implying? I'm a lesbian????  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

funk-star said

Diesel-dubber said

We're all male lesbians. :wink:

Back to the top

SmokeyMagician said

funk-star said

Diesel-dubber said

We're all male lesbians. :wink:

wait until april and the other ladies see that! they'll hunt you down and chop off ya door knob

Back to the top

whatalotafun said

wait until april and the other ladies see that! they'll hunt you down and chop off ya door knob
Are you trying to suggest that lesbians hibernate? and that come april their all going to wake up, ravenous after the long winter, looking for young men to feast on before the all girl action starts?
Cool!  :o

Back to the top

SmokeyMagician said

whatalotafun said

Are you trying to suggest that lesbians hibernate? and that come april their all going to wake up, ravenous after the long winter, looking for young men to feast on before the all girl action starts?

Sounds like a plan!

I call shot gun on the tall blondes!

Back to the top

SmokeyMagician said

whatalotafun said

I think he's talking about moi. But it's true - men are mostly male lesbians, and us grrls thank our lucky stars for that (except lesbians, of course, who probably don't really care).

Life in the French Alps: <a href="Le Franco Phoney: All things French in La Clusaz, Annecy and Haute Savoie">www.lefrancophoney.com</a>

Back to the top
Best way to come out? kicking and screaming? :)

~Madferret

Mk1 1457cc 5door GX '83

Back to the top

April said

I think he's talking about moi. But it's true - men are mostly male lesbians, and us grrls thank our lucky stars for that (except lesbians, of course, who probably don't really care).
She's right! (check out her avatar, thats not a baggette she's holding!)
Just had a quick look at your site, I like it!  :)
Fair play on the writing, I've been struggling with a book for a few years now. When I finish i might read another one!
Sorry.

Back to the top
Im glad this has caused some entertainment for you all but at least i know if the day ever arises that ill be welcome with open arms by all you on here lol :D

Back to the top

Eurodubber said

Im glad this has caused some entertainment for you all but at least i know if the day ever arises that ill be welcome with open arms by all you on here lol :D

yeah, we welcome some right weird ones on here mate. have you met novacaine? they don't get much weirder than im' :lol:

Back to the top

SmokeyMagician said

April said

She's right! (check out her avatar, thats not a baggette she's holding!)

No, that's a snowboard I'm holding and I'm off to get fresh tracks even though my legs are aching after riding powder all day yesterday.

SmokeyMagician said

Just had a quick look at your site, I like it!  :)
Fair play on the writing, I've been struggling with a book for a few years now. When I finish i might read another one!
Sorry.

Hehehe. I'm glad you like the site - thanks for visiting.

Life in the French Alps: <a href="Le Franco Phoney: All things French in La Clusaz, Annecy and Haute Savoie">www.lefrancophoney.com</a>
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.