Back to the top

Google maps street view.

nar they wont have clue.
neither are his car. :wink:

Back to the top
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yradave says relax.

Back to the top
lol i found my next door neighbour i recon they where taken about 12 months ago......... any ideas???

Back to the top
Will change because i seen the google car out and about the other week.  But other areas it might have got to 12 months ago say.

Back to the top
Woohoo im on it and so is my golf, rs and nova! Mind the civic it is not mine!
Google Maps

Im the fella in blue lol.

Back to the top
HAHAHHAHA that is sweet was it a big van?? with a camera on lol

Back to the top
the one i saw was a transit with a set of cameras on the top.

Back to the top
saw i vid of one of tem on the news,, it was a yaris with a 2 ft tripod mounted on the roof and a flat cylinder about 3 inches tal intop of that, the cylinde was divided into 4. pressume each quater was a camera. one face forward, one back,one left and one right.

Back to the top
Yeah was a small car when i seen it.  Silver with google stamped all over it.  Not sure which car it was though.

Back to the top
just been told by someone in work that he saw a bettle with the mast on top in warrington on friday. surely they cant be mapping the whole of the UK. :dontknow:

Back to the top

Back to the top
good spots!!

Back to the top
got one in manchester of a bird flying along side the car. but cant be bothered to post it.

Back to the top
Spending tonight on google street  :roll:

:wink:  :wink:

Banner

Back to the top

Back to the top
Saw the Google car in Lincoln recently (black Vauxhall/Opel Astra with the camera tower) and followed it a little way, I'll have to keep an eye out for when Lincoln comes on Streetview now and see if I'm on it…
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.