Skip navigation

what do you think?? made me laugh!

Back to the top

what do you think?? made me laugh!

Either way he's talking out of his arse, as I'm sure there are more than 4 Karmann Ghias in the world…

Back to the top
oh look it's a private listing. hmmmmmm i wonder who the people who have bid are. maybe mk3-golf boy and mk4 golf boy. :dontknow:

Back to the top

Lawsy said

shall i reply and say

I am the secretary of the VW mk1 Golf club and dont have a clue what your one about!!!

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

go for it lawsy, this is clearly false advertising, people like this should be banned from owning cars.

Back to the top

gundel said

the thing is there's four people that's bid and i think they might be a bit *CENSORED* when they find out its a bog standard clipper. as for the karmann gear if it is then hes got a gem but cant see it :lol:

it's not a karmen ghia!!! he says in his add that it is not, and there are loads of karmen  ghias around!!!

he obviously knows his stuff and is just out to get over the odds for his car.

afterall if you spend ?200 on it, it will be worth ?15,000!!!!!!!

Back to the top
If it rattles you that much, just flag it to eBay as misdescribed, and it will soon be pulled.

Back to the top
ye true but with a deal like 200 pounds for 15000 cant be a bad investment cant wait for him to get some pics up so he can be shot down in flames :twisted:

he who dares rodders

Back to the top

paul_c said

If it rattles you that much, just flag it to eBay as misdescribed, and it will soon be pulled.

posted it up on here to see if there was any truth in what he had written.
and it does look misdescribed, i want to see some pics. :mrgreen:

Back to the top
If he's as bent as we've all assumed, I doubt that there will be any  :roll:

I'd like to see em, but I'm not holding my breath…

Back to the top
pics on way tonight, so he says

Back to the top
ok gentleman fun has been had by all.

now leave it be.

let's see if pics are added. if it does sell for the 51 pounds it was at when i looked then someone will get a bargain.

Back to the top

Re: what do you think?? made me laugh!

whatalotafun said

this is an advert made by someone for an ebay listing, there are no pics.

so this is all you have to go on.  is he misguided or maybe trying to hard…..

HERE IS PROBABLY YOUR 1 AND ONLY CHANCE TO LAY YOUR HANDS ON AN ORIGINAL, UN-MOLESTED MK1 GOLF KARMANN CLIPPER!!!!!!!!

ONLY 1500 OF THESE EVER ROLLED OFF OF THE PRODUCTION LINE IN WOLFSBURG GERMANY, THERE ARE ONLY 4 OF THESE THAT ARE KNOWN TO STILL BE AROUND!!!!! YES THATS RIGHT 4 IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!

THE ONLY ORIGINAL KARMANN CLIPPER WAS MADE WHITE WITH A BURGANDY ROOF AND WHITE SPORTS SEATS, ANY VW ENTHUSIAST WILL TELL YOU HOW SOUGHT AFTER THESE ARE.
IN MY EYES ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VW EVER BUILT!!!!!!

I Purchaced this from a mate of mine, (a fellow Dubber) with the full intentions of restoring her to Concourse condition but now me and the Misses are moving out and the landlord won't let me bring along a project.
She has NEVER been resprayed nor modified in anyway ( Apart from the lad that owned her before me put a set of alloys on her) i'd sugest looking up some BBS 14 / 15" alloys on here and selling the ones she comes with,
Restoring this Beautiful car back to her original condition really won't cost the earth and once done could fetch a very VERY serious amount of money (?15,000 PLUS!!!!)

Look at my user name and you shall see that i really do have a passion for VW, i have been brought up with them and i know almost every VW inside and out, this REALLY is a Once in a lifetime oppatunity to own what is one of the very last REAL KARMANN CLIPPER!!!!

i shall upload some pictures very soon

his user name is "mk2golfboy" ( 20 [Feedback])
Please note names have been changed to protect the innocent

just found this question at the bottom, please read it!
can anyone tell me if he is talking ANY truth???
Q:     hello there… Not to sure what model you are selling…..you say its a clipper and also a gti in the heading..?? There are probably 10 clippers on ebay right now…..is this one different..?? Thanks    10-Mar-09
A:     yes, very this is a special limited edition KARMANN CLIPPER there where only 1500 of these to rool off of the production line in wolfsburg, germany. they where made with a burgandy mo-hair roof and white bodywork, any other clipper you will see will have black bodywork and a black roof (unless it has been re-painted or had a new roof fitted) this is acctually not classed as a vw but a wolfsburg karmann clipper (the other karmann is a karmann ghia and theres loads of them floating about) there is only 4 of these that are known to be left, (2 of which Senor Bugatti own's) and we all know what he's famous for i can garrentee you WILL NOT FIND ANOTHER ONE OF THESE EVER!!!!! if you go onto a VW owners club and ask about one of these they will tell you the same thing, this is probably the only one in england trust me you wouldn't be dissapointed, thanx and regards Tom

I think he may have  one of the last exclamation mark making machines off the wolfsburg production line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :lol:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
It would be ironic if it was a Type 3 Karmann Ghia and someone bought it for ?51.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.