*NEW* Milton Keynes 7th April

Back to the top

*NEW* Milton Keynes 7th April

We had another good turnout for the third meet,

When : Tuesday 7th April 2009

What time : 7.30 onwards

FAQ`s :
Q.Do i eat at the venue?
A.Best eat beforehand as Phill was unimpressed with the quality.

Q. Can i benefit from the ?10 meal deal
A. If you ask for extra chips then NO.

Q. Where do i park?
A. In the car park next to the other Mk1`s

Q. What if my Mk1 isnt on the road just yet?
A. Come along anyway, there is a great sourse of knowlege and a local member may have spare parts

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
hope the weathers nicer this time… :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Ive booked wind and rain, I think we have had every other weather condition in the last 3 meets, Should be a good summer then  8)

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top
hi people!!

I've not been on here for a few months (putting lots of hours into work).  Hope the meets are still going really well.  I should have my mk1 engine reconned by then (decided not to go for full restore in the end) so we should be able to make it.

Hope you're all well and up for this next meet.  If Arsenal are playing I'll STILL miss it for this…. yes…. we're THAT dedicated to this next meet  :wink: ….

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Hope you're all well and up for this next meet.  If Arsenal are playing I'll STILL miss it for this…. yes…. we're THAT dedicated to this next meet  :wink: ….

i should bloody well hope so!! lol, looking forward to seeing you guys again! keep fingers crossed for the weather as i will hae to roof down regardless…

.. :lol:

Back to the top

Sounds good

Yeah sounds good im new to it all, im at uni that day (bumming about all day lol) not 100% where it is ill just look for the mass of MK1's .

See you all there  :D

Back to the top

Re: Sounds good

Eurodubber said

not 100% where it is ill just look for the mass of MK1's .

hey Eurodubber!

the postcode is MK7 8HP if youre sat navvin it!

hope to see you there!

may the bring daddy bruce, the more the merrier!!

Back to the top

Jobs a gooden

Jobs a gooden ill pop along say hello

Back to the top
Cheers for the postcode but never realised how close it is to wear i study sometimes at Bletchely college lol so i know exactly where it is lol cheers anyway

Back to the top
no worries! looking forward to meeting all new people!!

Back to the top
Ill come along to this 1 now iv got my MK1 back on the road :D

MK1 Golf C...... Quicker than u think ;)

Back to the top
Excellent …. two new recruits and counting.  Me and the missus will make our way over…  I'll have to set off early though as my recon engine might need breaking in… probably set off on Monday then as I'll be that nervous about busting it lol !!!

Good to see Rossco16v and Eurodubber attending this one… especially as Eurodubber basically bums about at uni round the corner… no excuse  :wink: !!!

brucieboy said

i should bloody well hope so!! lol, looking forward to seeing you guys again! keep fingers crossed for the weather as i will hae to roof down regardless…

LOL…. I hope it's raining Bruce… just to see your face when your hair is dripping and your pelting along the motorway at 70mph with the roof down, being blinded by your own snot mate lol  :wink:

Only joking fella, me and the missus are looking forward to catching up with ya and the others.

Not long now…. anyone else joining us?… slowly becoming a big/popular meet this one  :y:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

LOL…. I hope it's raining Bruce… just to see your face when your hair is dripping and your pelting along the motorway at 70mph with the roof down, being blinded by your own snot mate lol  :wink:

cheeky bugger! you'll see the look on my face if it is nice! ill be grinning from ear to ear! and you'll be saying.. god i wish i had a cabby… MOOOHAAAHAAAAHAAHAAAAAAAA!! *cough* be good to catch up youre right, might bring daddy Bruce for the crack. so how many ppl are coming so far? i hope this does get to be a really popular meet, the more the better!!!
 :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

brucieboy said

Spudfingers said

cheeky bugger! you'll see the look on my face if it is nice! ill be grinning from ear to ear! and you'll be saying.. god i wish i had a cabby… MOOOHAAAHAAAAHAAHAAAAAAAA!! *cough* be good to catch up youre right, might bring daddy Bruce for the crack. so how many ppl are coming so far? i hope this does get to be a really popular meet, the more the better!!!
 :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

LOL nice reply!!

Not sure on numbers buddy… been off the site for a few months due to work so not really been up to date with threads.  Yeah bring puppa Bruce as like you said… the more the merrier!!!  Hope it is good weather and a good turn out!!

Back to the top
We have Villareal on that Tuesday night quarter final 1st leg but I'll watch the replay on TV of free internet site.  I'm still going to this… dedication to the MK MK1 meet!!!

Back to the top
Good on ya spud.

I think the regulars are
Ant5
Dubboy
Phill
Yomp
Brucieboy
Spud

New recruits
Rossco16v
Eurodubber.

I will send a PM to MK and surrounding areas peeps we really could do with 10 regulars and then we can start organising some trips out  :D

Ideas for the future
Roundabout Rally
Show and shine
Rolling road

And it would be good to go together to shows, Gives a good impression on the club and what we stand for. :oops:

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top

ant5 said

we really could do with 10 regulars

And it would be good to go together to shows, Gives a good impression on the club and what we stand for. :oops:

I second that!!! theres too many XR2i's around dunstable etc, they need to be shown a 'German designed British refined' lesson!

:cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

Back to the top
Got 9 days to get my engine rebuilt and back in the car.. basically two weekends…. "Oh mighty VW gods… I pray… please don't embarrass me and make me take the Vectra to the meet  :oops: "

.. either way I'll be there… :wink:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Got 9 days to get my engine rebuilt and back in the car.. basically two weekends…. "Oh mighty VW gods… I pray… please don't embarrass me and make me take the Vectra to the meet  :oops: "

Damn them VW gods… No chance of me hitting this with the mk1… I'll be bringing the old vectra  :cry:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Spudfingers said

Damn them VW gods… No chance of me hitting this with the mk1… I'll be bringing the old vectra  :cry:

as long as youre there matey! nee bother!!

lookin forward to catchin up!!!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.