Skip navigation

Audi 80 2.0l 16v, going into a mk1 convertible!

Back to the top

13.9!

Audi 80 2.0l 16v, going into a mk1 convertible!

:P

Just to let everyone know, after some bad runs I managed a 13.9 quatre mile at santa pod yesterday!

Woo hoo

Back to the top
got any pics of the car ? :D

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Yeah i'd love to see some pics of it  :D

Back to the top

Re: 13.9!

lcupraturbo said

Just to let everyone know, after some bad runs I managed a 13.9 quatre mile at santa pod yesterday!

Are you sure it wasnt an 1/8 mile time. :wink:

Back to the top
If you show us a scanned pic of the timing slip, I'll add you into the official 1/4 mile sprint times league table!

Back to the top

Re: 13.9!

abfmk1 said

lcupraturbo said

Are you sure it wasnt an 1/8 mile time. :wink:

thats what i was thinking  :dontknow:

Back to the top
i'm not so sure about that -

were you pissed when you posted that?

not trying to be nasty just seems a bit exaggerated for a normally aspirated without any development or practice.

evidence would be good!

Back to the top

13.9!

Well, I ran a few 17 seconds!!! then my boyfirnd had a go and he got a 15.5, he said I needed to be ragging it, so I did, then I got a 13.9, i know what you mean, it sounds ridiculous, I have the slip to prove it.

When I figure out how to scan stuff and put things like pics on here, I will, I only have access to a pc at work, so I only have lunch hours to do it, we have a scanner here, so I will try and do it tomorrow!

I,m not lying but I can see how everyone thinks its unbelievable, my boyfriend has a mk1 2.0 16v and he gets 13.2 but then he has 214bhp, I only have 174bhp!

Back to the top

Santa Pod

O.k so if you look at Blackett Photography.com, there are all the pics of the day on there, mine is obviously the white convertible with black roof, if you wanna have a look, until I can download proper photo's.

If anyone is interested, the purple one with white wheels, is my boyfriends car!

Back to the top
What event? what date? what time? because that blackett photo thinky is harder than putin pics on here looking at that web site.

It dunt fit

Back to the top
is yours the "C" plate, with one of the front lights missing for cooling ?

Blackett Photography Festival&eventdate=20090705&eventtime=0945-0954

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
That link does not work or its just my stupid computer. If we get a event, date, time should go plus like its been said which ones yours.

It dunt fit

Back to the top

C Plate

:D

Yeah thats the one, I need a single headlight debadged grill dont you think?

It looks proper old from the front!

Back to the top

FOR SALE

Hi everyone so Ive got some stuff for sale!!!! Good stuff!!!!

2.0 16v 9A Block which has:
Gas flowed, polished + ported, skimmed head fully rebuilt ( never used )
Kent Cams ( never used )
Lightened + balanced flywheel
Gas flowed polished + ported 52mm inlet manifold

This comes with all parts including gearbox, shafts, loom, ECU, injectors, starter motor, alternator etc etc.

This is for sale for ?750, which is a bargain, I would have this engine myself but my head is being worked on at the mo!
My boyfriend got a 13.62 at santapod ( with R888's ) when his engine was this spec!!!

Also have:

2 Recaro seats from a sportline, good condition, black with red stitching, these are for sale for ?200!

MK1 exhaust system to suit 16v engine, stainless steel, 2.5 inch including 4 branch manifold for ?200

MK1 Golf rolling shell, needs some attention but minor, colour is purple, you have probably seen it running at santapod ( white wheels )  for ?400

If you look on blackett photography on 5th July, you will see pics of the shell, looks purple

If anyone is interested call Ian on 07590 622 003 or ask me any questions

Cheers!!!!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.