**UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATED **..VWNW '09 Tatton Park, 9th Aug

Back to the top

**UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATED **..VWNW '09 Tatton Park, 9th Aug

andy

sent my details via pm

thanks
kevin

Back to the top
Im supost to be going with Dubclique as I foolishly said I would do the club stand, but at the mo there is only 2 of us confirmed!!!

so I know this is a bit naughty but if anyone who doesn't get to go on the mk1oc stand wants to be on the DC stand your more than welcome too  :lol:  it can be a mk10c take over with 1 lupo (and Carly loves mk1s so there will be no complaints from her!)

im not try to pinch members just to get as many mk1s on display as poss!  :D

Daily - 05 plate B6 A4 Avant S Line, with 19s for the summer.. wifes car - Rare Seat Exeo ST Sport 170 Tech
Weekend - MK2 20vt monster - Plus a mk1 caddy I am fixing for my bro

Back to the top
ok this is just over 2 weeks away so time to get prepared.
rumour has it a few local clubs are doing fancy dress. anyoe up for it. and how about some ideas……
other thing is are we meeting before hand. shall we say 8 at lymm truck stop (thats leaving lymm at 8) so we all pull in together.

is anyone whos coming got a gazebo? i know andys got the banner so thats sorted.

Back to the top
I like the cut of your jib here Dave meeting up before hand is a good idea what about that pub at the lights just before Tatton, that way folk dont need to go to far out their way to get there

I still need folk to send their Address to me to send out tickets pm me asap..

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

A5OPY said

I like the cut of your jib here Dave meeting up before hand is a good idea what about that pub at the lights just before Tatton, that way folk dont need to go to far out their way to get there

could do that.
reason i was going with lymm truck stop is 90% of folk will be passing it. and i'm sure other clubs will be using the pub car park for the same thing. (and i can get a bacon butty lol)

but fair point. now i've got to remember the name of the pub :)

question still stands though. has anyone got a gazebo?
i'll have the mini stove in the boot along with the kettle tea/milk/sugar so bring a mug.

Back to the top

novocaine said

A5OPY said

question still stands though. has anyone got a gazebo?
I will get one

I HAVE SOME SPARE PLACES ON THE STAND PM ME IF YOU WANT A TICKET WITH YOUR ADDRESS ASAP SO I CAN POST OUT THIS WEEK I NEED THE STAND FILLING OR WE LOOSE OUR 20 PLACES NEXT YEAR ….

Back to the top
Thanks for the invite. C u soon.  :wink:

1983 Mk1 Golf 1.8 GTI CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE.

1991 Polo Coupe 1.3 CL.

Back to the top
ALL PLACES NOW FILLED AND TICKETS SENT OUT SHOULD HAVE THEM BY TUESDAY

Back to the top
what time do we have to be at tatton park for andy?

thanks
kevin

Back to the top
Ok here is the plan

can we all meet at 8:30am at the Swan Hotel

if you come off the M56 jnc 7 and travel on the A556 PASS ALL the signs saying  VW NW Till you come to the 1st set of traffic lights the Swan is on the left at these lights go to the rear car park will will leave here at 8:40am to the traders entrance marked on your ticket.

see you all there.

Google Maps

Back to the top

A5OPY said

Ok here is the plan

can we all meet at 8:30am at the Swan Hotel

if you come off the M56 jnc 7 and travel on the A556 PASS ALL the signs saying  VW NW Till you come to the 1st set of traffic lights the Swan is on the left at these lights go to the rear car park will will leave here at 8:40am to the traders entrance marked on your ticket.

see you all there.

Google Maps
8:30 is to late mate. you'll be queueing to get in for hours. need to be 8 really.

Back to the top
We used the "tradesman's entrance" last year and got in fine, can't remember the time though but basically we followed what was asked for in the 2008 pack/passes.

Back to the top
it's the same entrance paul. last time i went though it was a few years ago. and i remember queing at 8.30 to get in.

Back to the top
last year went in trade entrance no problems very small que and that was at 9:45am

Back to the top
Hang on……..hang on……….let me get this right………

You went in the tradesman's entrance?  8O

Yradave says relax.

Back to the top
If anyone still wants to be on a club stand and wants to have a mk1oc extra stand the dubclique stand is empty at the mo bar my mk1 and 1 lupo  :lol:  so there is room for 8 more people if wanted?

drop me a PM if you want a pass,

cheers

Karl.

Daily - 05 plate B6 A4 Avant S Line, with 19s for the summer.. wifes car - Rare Seat Exeo ST Sport 170 Tech
Weekend - MK2 20vt monster - Plus a mk1 caddy I am fixing for my bro

Back to the top
fairy nuff boss man. i will follow your lead. do we have a gazebo yet? i tried to find one yesterday but everywhere i went didn't have any (maybe becuase i was looking in iceland :P )

Back to the top
I've set Andy off on a hunt at The Range for one.

Its a pretty good bet that there'll be one there!

Back to the top
good man.

BBQ's anyone?

Back to the top

Dano said

I've set Andy off on a hunt at The Range for one.

Its a pretty good bet that there'll be one there!

NONE TO BE HAD :cry:  going to ask family if i can borrow one if they have one lurking about.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.