Skip navigation

VolksDepot : LADIES TOP AND HOODIES AVAIABLE!!

What do you guys want to see stocked?

Hoodies {-} [21 votes]
Zipped hoodies {-} [5 votes]
Overalls {-} [1 vote]
Socks? {-} [1 vote]
Ladies strappy tops {-} [4 votes]
Babies clothes {-} [4 votes]
all of the above {-} [8 votes]
This poll is closed. You cannot vote unless it is reopened.

Back to the top

VolksDepot : LADIES TOP AND HOODIES AVAIABLE!!

hi novocaine, yes i will sort that out, womens tops are already up, and so is the mens hoody. I will sort out another hoody design. Also, payment by paypal now as every one seems to have it….

Scott

Back to the top
Hi guys, Im please to announce that Hoodies and Ladies clothing has been added.

Take a look

Scott

Back to the top

smillsey said

Hi guys, Im please to announce that Hoodies and Ladies clothing has been added.

Take a look

Scott

Do you realise the online shop buttons are all mixed up? If you click to buy a T shirt, you order (and are charged for) a hoodie. Also one of the items has 2 different "buy now" buttons using 2 different payment methods and 2 different prices! Teething troubles?

Back to the top

Back to the top
cheers paul. Teething problems sorted. Paypal - Grrrrr

Back to the top
nice one scott

Back to the top
cheers mate. i will get the babies stuff sorted soon. and a "Your car" design on each garment with the logo. Where you send me a pic of your car, we vectorize it, and it goes on the shirt…. All coming next week…

Scott

Back to the top

smillsey said

cheers mate. i will get the babies stuff sorted soon. and a "Your car" design on each garment with the logo. Where you send me a pic of your car, we vectorize it, and it goes on the shirt…. All coming next week…

Scott

8O  8O  8O  Seriously interested in that!!!  Is this option available now?

Back to the top
yes it is its just not on the site.

………..yet

Scott

Back to the top
You have pm mate

Back to the top
Is there going to be any t shirt for babies/kids?

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top

James_W said

Is there going to be any t shirt for babies/kids?

babies/childrens t-shirts i believe are already available but not yet on the volksdepot website so worth contacting them

:cheer:  I've got my husband back :cheer:

Back to the top
Can we have these at the AGM.  I tried to get some samples for our Milton Keynes meet but it's not plausable.

My missus would probably like the hoody to doss around in but obviously needs to try them on first….. I think it will be good for this site and volksdepot if they were invited to the AGM?  99 days and counting….

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Can we have these at the AGM.  I tried to get some samples for our Milton Keynes meet but it's not plausable.

My missus would probably like the hoody to doss around in but obviously needs to try them on first….. I think it will be good for this site and volksdepot if they were invited to the AGM?  99 days and counting….

Loads of traders have been invited Spud, volksdepot are one of them that have confirmed attendance!!!

when that 99 days gets closer to 60 days, I'll be posting up a full list of all the traders, raffle prizes, sponsors etc etc etc…

but in short, yes volksdepot will be at this years club show

Back to the top

Lawsy said

Loads of traders have been invited Spud, volksdepot are one of them that have confirmed attendance!!!

when that 99 days gets closer to 60 days, I'll be posting up a full list of all the traders, raffle prizes, sponsors etc etc etc…

Thought you might have that cover bud  :D  :D

Nice one… 99 days to go  :dance:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Lawsy said

Thought you might have that cover bud  :D  :D

Nice one… 99 days to go  :dance:

yes mate..

you not bought your tickets yet….  :naughty:  :naughty:  :naughty:

Back to the top

Lawsy said

yes mate..

you not bought your tickets yet….  :naughty:  :naughty:  :naughty:

Sadly I've got a block that needs reboring, new oversized pistons and a house to move into next month… but we will be there… put those wavey fingers back in your pocket  :wink:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.