Skip navigation

VolksDepot : LADIES TOP AND HOODIES AVAIABLE!!

What do you guys want to see stocked?

Hoodies {-} [21 votes]
Zipped hoodies {-} [5 votes]
Overalls {-} [1 vote]
Socks? {-} [1 vote]
Ladies strappy tops {-} [4 votes]
Babies clothes {-} [4 votes]
all of the above {-} [8 votes]
This poll is closed. You cannot vote unless it is reopened.

Back to the top

VolksDepot : LADIES TOP AND HOODIES AVAIABLE!!

Evening ladies and gents…..

As you have probably read we have teamed up with the club to provide a Clothing range. We are justing probing your minds for ideas that have been thrown around ( Or at us by lawsy - hah only joking ) and would like your opinion as at the end of the day. What wont sell…. we wont stock! Ofcoarse we will do one off designs ( any design including the clubs logo will have to be approved by commitee - which will be sorted out my end with the commitee)

Anyway, we need to know what you guys will be. Pleae only vote if you would be genuinely interested…. The following poll is for Club branded products.

We will only use high quality garments and use Hot Flex Ultra garment vinyl.

T-Shirts are already stocked. But please lends us your minds for products you wish to see!

Also, if you have any ideas then get them in this thread! Anything is possible.

Cheers all, Scott @ Volksdepot.

Back to the top
i would like to see all of the above , problem is with a poll i can only select one !!!! :dontknow:

would also like to see ladies thongs, also ladies boy short style pants and how about mens boxers  :D  :D

:cheer:  I've got my husband back :cheer:

Back to the top
Same here ! Could you do embroidery on a towel for example ??

G60

Back to the top

MrsLawsy said

would like to see ladies thongs

me too :D  :lol:

agree all off the above.  cant see underwear selling overly well.

hello!

Back to the top
I like all of the above! Especially boxers!

Embroidery is not something we will be doing this year. But next year we will be looking at it! Keep the suggestions coming!

Back to the top
Plain White T-shirts with the club logo on the back gotta be a big hit!

Simple yet effective!

rov716y said

MrsLawsy said

would like to see ladies thongs

me too :D  :lol:

Ha ha ha….

Back to the top
Scott

changed your poll..
added all of the above to the end..lol

that white sample tee shirt you sent me is cool, something like that is great, as an option might be good to have small logo on chest, then large logo and user name on rear tho

Everyone else

I've seen samples of volksdepots Tee's well everyone who met them at dubfreeze has

and its all very good gear..

Now get those praise the lowered stickers on your site

Back to the top
Some good stuff on your site, Welcome aboard!

Banner

Back to the top
when will you be doing baby clothes bud ?
just got a new nephew and wanna get him some mk1 stuff

Back to the top
Hiya,

Some Girls T shirts would be ace as theres not much golf stuff out there for girls.

Ta

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 Cabriolet 1500 (under resto)

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top
Will be getting the ladies tops (strappy and fitted short sleeved) within the next 4 weeks. Just trying to get a good supplier with good quality garments so will be getting a few samples through soon…..

Also, As for the baby stuff…. also in the next few weeks. We are looking at getting all of the above available by spring festival…..

Scott

Back to the top

smillsey said

Also, As for the baby stuff…. also in the next few weeks. We are looking at getting all of the above available by spring festival…..

Scott

:y:  Cool, I would be up for a 9-12 month's old tshirt so my little boy can wear it to the shows :)

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top
Yes looks like the hoodies and babies stuff is getting the nod off people!

Scott

Back to the top
Some sort of head gear would be good.

Back to the top
well, getting a good quality cap stockist would be tricky.

However a beanie would be possible…..

Scott

Back to the top

smillsey said

well, getting a good quality cap stockist would be tricky.

However a beanie would be possible…..

Scott

Beanie is a cool idea, perfect for wearing in winter when working on the car outside AGAIN !!!

G60

Back to the top
How you getting on Scott

ANy news on womans stuff too???

I'll be giving you call later too mate

Back to the top
hi mate, sorted a supplier out. We have decided to do it "to special order" This will give the forum members much more scope for personalising the colours and sizes. Which means there would be a delivery time of 14 days. But this keeps costs down. It will be all up on the site (Mk1 OC Section) by early next week. With paypal as a payment option. We have had issues with the webspace provider so have been set back. Hope this helps. Need to talk about the show decals too….

We will be putting up….

Womens strappy tops
Womens Vest
Hoodies
Zipped Hoodies

thats it for now. Still working on the baby stuff….. Hopefully sorting that out in the next few weeks…..

But as for the above, it will be on by early next week.

Scott.

Back to the top
any chance of the owners club logo on the back of the hoodie and just the golf on the front or something similer?

Back to the top

smillsey said

hi mate, sorted a supplier out. We have decided to do it "to special order" This will give the forum members much more scope for personalising the colours and sizes. Which means there would be a delivery time of 14 days. But this keeps costs down. It will be all up on the site (Mk1 OC Section) by early next week. With paypal as a payment option. We have had issues with the webspace provider so have been set back. Hope this helps. Need to talk about the show decals too….

We will be putting up….

Womens strappy tops
Womens Vest
Hoodies
Zipped Hoodies

thats it for now. Still working on the baby stuff….. Hopefully sorting that out in the next few weeks…..

But as for the above, it will be on by early next week.

Scott.

excellent sounds good to me

:cheer:  I've got my husband back :cheer:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.