Skip navigation

bad tempered old fool...

Back to the top

bad tempered old fool...

Hope it works for you, I've heard that about Audi customers before.
A colleague used to work in an Audi dealership, she said pretty much the same of all their customers as you said of the A5 drivers :roll:

I hate to stereotype, but judging by the way most Audi owners drive, I think some slightly less desirable personality traits are to be expected  8)

Back to the top

paul_c said

Tian said

…………

So I should be totally chilled, relaxed and at home with the world and the people in it.

Why aren't I then?

T :twisted: :lmao:

Because you're the membership secretary.

Genius.

T :lol:

Back to the top
DRIVING LIKE A PEN15 IS PAR FOR THE CAUSE I THINK WHEN OWNING AN AUDI!
IT MAKE BIG NOISE IT GO FAST IT GIVE MAN WITH SMALL DOODAH ADRENALINE RUSH MAKE HIM THINK HE INVINCIBLE!
TBH its rare (other than A5 drivers) that i get a bad Audi driver- i state the facts- look youv crashed your car- not my fault, im offering you a courtesy car , its got 4 wheels and an engine, its free of charge- stop being such a snob and take it- if you dont want it, then,again- thats not my fault and its your loss cos we are taking your car wether you like it or not, whats it to be polo power or foot power!? 9 times out of 10 they go for the polo!

Please don't call me fella- its deeply insulting to one whom is no such thing! ;)

Back to the top
Ha!

If they kick up a fuss about the polo, pull a folding bike out from behind the counter!

Back to the top
roller skates would be easier to store! lol. i tell you some people are such snobs cos i dont offer them a like for like replacement cr- ogh yes sir, i have an entire fleet of audis and VWs waiting for such an occurence as you rear ending somene cos you were on your phone and not paying attention!

Please don't call me fella- its deeply insulting to one whom is no such thing! ;)

Back to the top

MrsLawsy said

hey rant away if it gets it off of your chest and feels like it helps then do it, it is not good to keep things bottled up…
unless it's a fizzy drink
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.