Skip navigation

Sun 12th April.....Elsecar, Barnsley

Back to the top

Sun 12th April.....Elsecar, Barnsley

Cannot see this on the events calendar or a thread for it.....hope to see some of you lot there

Back to the top
got a linky mal???

Back to the top

Back to the top
looks good,

let us know if people wish to think about going let us know, i'll start the ball rolling!

Back to the top
Is this going on events calendar  :dontknow:

Back to the top

MalC said

Is this going on events calendar  :dontknow:

It's on Mal :)

Banner

Back to the top
ill be there malc, just down the road for me, went to the last spring one some really nice cars there, i didnt have my own then tho!

Joe

Black 1992 gti cabrio sportline

Back to the top
Would come to this but were having our 1st campervan weekend of the year.

Joemarkey6 Ive just posted re next Yorkshire meet if your interested in coming please do.

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 Cabriolet 1500 (under resto)

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top
whos going on sunday then, and how will i recognise you,
ill be wearing a black mk1 cabrio sportline, polished her today and she looks sweeeeet!

Joe

Black 1992 gti cabrio sportline

Back to the top
i`ll be there but in my polo… :roll:

Back to the top
Me and firestormer are going Mal you need to buy us lunch  :D

Back to the top

chudd said

Me and firestormer are going Mal you need to buy us lunch  :D

Yes dad…..forgot what you look like  :P

Back to the top

cool

look out for a rat !!any one from staffordshire going

Back to the top

the more the merrier

Elsecar is always a great show, this year should be better than ever thanks to the 10th anniversary celebrations and German themed party on the night before inside the venue. Hope it doesn't snow like last year and the turnout is massive. look forward to seeing folk there. unfortunatley my mk1 ain't gonna make it so i'll be with 'buzzin' in his black campaign.

Back to the top
i'm due to get my gx back today, so elscar it is, but i'm goin with huddersfield lads.

i'll be wearing a badly scratched and worn but clean as i can get it, green mk1 golf 5dr possibly on 17's(i know what ya gonna say….i'm sorry! i shall hang my head in shame) cos i cant affords new tyres this week for my wheels.

hope to see and meet some of ya there.

peas

Ash

Back to the top
Link not working for me,  could do with selling a few bits . malc are you taking your white mk1 ?  one of my fave mk1's that.

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
Wont be in my MK1 as no T&T until end of month…will be in MK5 as Ive got some goodies to collect anyways  :)

Back to the top
ok might see you there. anybody have a contact number of the organisers

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
think i'm gonna roll up to this in abit. i'm certainly not a show and shine car, so i'm in no rush.

not been before, so not really sure how the parking is laid out or owt? if i see a mk1 i'll try and park next to it, thats a given. ;)

ash

Back to the top

a great day

10years strong and growing. massive turn out, well done simon and jess - sorry i didn't get a pic of your MK1 to kick things off. here's some others from the day (generic mk1's, not just golfs, hope that's ok by you purists,  :wink: .)

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.