Skip navigation

New regional Host for Kent and Sussex

Back to the top

New regional Host for Kent and Sussex

Normally around 7pm but tomorrow starts at 4.30 with the track action and we now have the Go-Kart track open to :wink:

sorry for any thread hijackin'  :oops:

www.Prept.co.uk

Back to the top
Ok in my new capacity as Regional Meet organiser to gauge interest and if we have enough members to start our own stand alone meet. currently there are 2 large VW meets in Kent, Prept held at Brands Hatch with the next one being the 25th November and Vagingit held in Broadstairs around the middle of each month the next one being Jan 2010 now.

So whose up for Brands Hatch next weds ? gates open at 6-6.30 ?2 per car admittance(pays for security etc).

See you there sorry MK1 will not as it does not venture out in the dark and cold I will be in a MK3 and will look out for and contact all MK1 drivers I can find!!! :D

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
Hello All

Thought i'd bump this thread and see how everybody is getting on with the regional mk1 meets? About to finish mine and would love to meet some other like minded local mk1 lovers.

Cheers

www.Prept.co.uk
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.