Skip navigation

Daily drivers - non mk1 - what you got

Back to the top

Daily drivers - non mk1 - what you got

mk1ali said

ans4r said

Audi A4 TDI :wink:

That is a Wicked Picture Ansar ,wheres that  :dontknow:

that was last september at the midlands breakfast meet.
http://www.midlandsbreakfastclub.co.uk/page11.htm

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Ford Focus or Mk2 Golf van, depending on whether it's frosty or not :lol:

Banner

Back to the top

not strictly my daily, work provides me with a rusty transit for that,  but its the houshold daily hack, gt tdi 130 - personaly i love it!!

theres also a saxo vts but i'm not going to insult your eyes by putting a pic of it on here!

Back to the top
I have a choice either the mk1 or the bug and when the head gasket is done my trusty old mk2.  The mrs has a mk3 gti so use that now and then.

doesnt look quite this clean anymore  :lol:

HubbaDubbaClub Hinckleys vdub club
WWW.LWVWOC.CO.UK
WWW.LOWLIFE.ORG.UK

Back to the top
Wow, that Beetle's ace!  :P

Back to the top
my mk1 is my daily! but my other half has an astra called Percy (1.7tdi and mighty boring but reliable) and a Corrado VR6 Storm, but he also used ot use his MK1 gti as a daily- not as economical as the astra tho! :D

Please don't call me fella- its deeply insulting to one whom is no such thing! ;)

Back to the top
Well I have a choice the trusty Jazz (Jizz in our household) the caddy (The Cadster) or the Corrao vr6 (Rocco)  :D  Or my mk1 one (Gurt).
Depending on the journey that it: motorway: has to be golf or vr, any where with speed bumps: caddy or jazz economy run: jazz or caddy picking up a sofa: caddy doingshopping: jazz looking like a loser:Jazz  :?   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
When the mk1 is off the road this is my daily hack…

8)  fancy seats inside too and remapped to 175bhp..so its no slouch either when poked, not bad for a 23 year old (and no im not a drug dealer as some others have suggested  :lol: )

Daily - 05 plate B6 A4 Avant S Line, with 19s for the summer.. wifes car - Rare Seat Exeo ST Sport 170 Tech
Weekend - MK2 20vt monster - Plus a mk1 caddy I am fixing for my bro

Back to the top
Daily hack ultra reliable and never let me down in the eight years i have owned it.Now 1.9TDI powered the first one to be converted in the uk

1989 caddy
1981 gti
1993 cabby

Back to the top
This is my daily.

And this is why it's not been driven this week.

Yradave says relax.

Back to the top
One of these

Not the most exciting car in the world but its been useful in the snow lately! 8)

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.