Skip navigation

20 20 vision!!!

Back to the top

20 20 vision!!!

was out today with the Yorkshire region on a meet when Mrs A5OPY snapped this guy coming in the other direction :lol:  :lol:  Glad i was'nt on a push-bike on his side of the road 8O

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
i'd forward that pic to the local constabulary!!! He needs advice re that!! That dangerous, and atleast wreckless!!!! Do it!!! if he hit someone…. he'd be in so much trouble… Lets hope he didnt hit someone… Thats disgusting and so lazy!!!!

Back to the top
on my travels in this snow season i have seen loads of people like him!!!

i get really annoyed when i see that, it's just lazyness. :banghead:

all it takes is 5 mins to scrap the snow off….!!!!

Banner

Back to the top

Re: 20 20 vision!!!

A5OPY said

was out today with the Yorkshire region on a meet when Mrs A5OPY snapped this guy coming in the other direction :lol:  :lol:  Glad i was'nt on a push-bike on his side of the road 8O

Brilliant,i always carry my camera nowadays..!great pic..
 :|

Banner

Back to the top
He wasn't driving up this road was he…..?

Banner

Back to the top

NathBlack said

i'd forward that pic to the local constabulary!!! He needs advice re that!! That dangerous, and atleast wreckless!!!! Do it!!! if he hit someone…. he'd be in so much trouble… Lets hope he didnt hit someone… Thats disgusting and so lazy!!!!

:wink:  :lol:

Back to the top

NathBlack said

Done mate will keep you posted on any developments. :wink:

Back to the top
if the ol bill around here are anything to go by, youwon't here anything.

had my old fastback vandalised by my brother inlaw.

the copper sorted it all in one night (fantastic you may say)
well he promisedthe coper he would pay to have all the damage repaired, he never paid a penny and i lost about a grand when i sold it.

never saw any paper work from the copper.

infact when i tld him of the damage he went to my brotherinlaws house, themthe copper called me and said "it must have been vandals passing by"

i said "have you even looked at he damage"

he said "yeah"

i said "they must have been very considerate vandals cos they kick the drivers side door in then decided to try pushing out the dent with a phillips screwdriver"

he then had another look and then my brotherinlaw owned up.

next time i'll sort it myself! :mrgreen:

Back to the top
he should be shot for doing that

As said tho, report to police.. unless they ask whats I'm thinking!!

I hope you werent driving when you took the pic and had actually stopped, got out of the car and then stood in the road to take it

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Lawsy said

I hope you werent driving when you took the pic and had actually stopped, got out of the car and then stood in the road to take it

No officer the photo was taken by Mrs A5OPY from the passenger seat  :D

Back to the top

A5OPY said

Lawsy said

No officer the photo was taken by Mrs A5OPY from the passenger seat  :D

not from that angle it wasnt.. unless she leant over to your side!!!

Back to the top
It was, the difference between my position in a mk1 and the Mrs is approx 500mm at maximum and her leaning forward to take pic and the camera being forward of her seating position would reduce this distance by about 150mm-200mm + the lens was on full zoom (lens 18-70mm)

this would also have the effect of making the photo look as if taken from near the subject matter.

believe me and you should know its not easy to use a DSLR using the eye view finder and drive at the same time.

I swear on my daughters life Julie took it.

here is the following pic taken about 2 seconds later

Back to the top

A5OPY said

It was, the difference between my position in a mk1 and the Mrs is approx 500mm at maximum and her leaning forward to take pic and the camera being forward of her seating position would reduce this distance by about 150mm-200mm + the lens was on full zoom (lens 18-70mm)

this would also have the effect of making the photo look as if taken from near the subject matter.

believe me and you should know its not easy to use a DSLR using the eye view finder and drive at the same time.

here is the following pic taken about 2.5 seconds later

I'm not doubting you andy, just making you aware in case cops ask that question!!!

Back to the top

Lawsy said

A5OPY said

here is the following pic taken about 2.5 seconds later

I'm not doubting you andy, just making you aware in case cops ask that question!!!
no worries i don't think they are going to go to all the trouble of a reconstruction to prove either way as it would almost be impossible to prove besides his guilt is clean and cut :lol:

Back to the top
his wife is sat in the passenger seat but she's a right minger and he doesn't like people seeing her. :mrgreen:
you can tell by the look on his face.

Back to the top
Jeezzz Muppet.

Reminds me many years ago we went to the local animal feeds place in a LWB CSW Land Rover after it had been snowing. Parked up and as we got out this knob in a Rover SDI (then a common vehicle….) reversed into the parked Land Rover and left Land Rover light guard shaped dents in his hatch. He got out and started ranting about parking in his space and we pointed out if he was dumb enough to reverse with his rear window totally covered in 4 inch of snow and unable to see a 2 ton Land Rover it was his stoopid fault.

1983 Mars Red 1.8 Golf GTI
1987 Alpine White 1.8 Clipper Cabriolet

The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are finished.

Back to the top
theres a bell end by me in rowley regis  :mrgreen:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
hahaha that's hilarious, very dangerous yes, but a really funny picture!

What is he thinking, it's obvious you need to use the full windscreen to drive safetly. 'Tis a good job there's no snow in Baghdad

Lazy, lazy, lazy man.

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top

novocaine said

his wife is sat in the passenger seat but she's a right minger and he doesn't like people seeing her. :mrgreen:
you can tell by the look on his face.

abominal snow-woman perhaps?? :lol:  :lol:

Book `im Dano.

He`s obviously a prize pillock…well I`ve got a certain bottle of something for him… :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
The necessary people have the material. Lets see what they do with it.

:dontknow:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.