Skip navigation

New from Huntingdon

Back to the top

New from Huntingdon

Amanda said

Diesel-dubber said

Hi Amanda,

Looks in good condition. I noticed you've gone for pink interior accessories too.  8)  Do any men have to use your car? I imagine they'd be a tad embarrassed!

No one but me needs to use my car, my husband has his own and my son would rather walk, my 10 year old daughter has decided a paper bag works! :D
That's one way to stop him pinching your car! Great. :lol:

89 Clipper cabrio
06 GTi

Back to the top

Lozmk1 said

im sure you love yor car and its each to their own but i dont like it.

i love pink but thats a bit too much.

what you got planned for inside or what have you done to it so far??

Thank you for being honest!  I love it, and love to stand out, if I go for something I make it worth my while, I dont do things by half.

The inside is mostly black leather with yes more pink, I have only had her a week so I am still working on the finnishing bits.

Back to the top
Well done Amanda and you've become a fully paid up member too. If I find something pink around the house I'll stick it in your members pack for you!

T :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Welcome Amanda....

Hi there Amanda … seen your pink VW ….aint nothing wrong with pink cars.  There should be more on the road.

Bdub  ;)

Back to the top

Tian said

Well done Amanda and you've become a fully paid up member too. If I find something pink around the house I'll stick it in your members pack for you!

T :mrgreen:

Thank you, I hope to see you in July if not before.

Back to the top

Re: Welcome Amanda....

BDub said

Hi there Amanda … seen your pink VW ….aint nothing wrong with pink cars.  There should be more on the road.

Bdub  ;)

Thank you, I agree! More pink!

Back to the top

Vdubs

lets face it  …. it can't hurt.

Perhaps that should be a consideration for merchandising… what do you think?

Back to the top

Re: Vdubs

BDub said

lets face it  …. it can't hurt.

Perhaps that should be a consideration for merchandising… what do you think?

More ladies drivers like to show pride in the cars that they drive. Cars should be easy to merchandise in any colour, I just love pink and would love to be able to get anything in pink.

What would be your dream colour?

Back to the top
Hello Amanda,welcome to the site which is 100% better than facebook!
Love the colour 8)…There is an L.reg fiesta going around by me,all pink! will take a pic next time i see it!!

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

Hello Amanda,welcome to the site which is 100% better than facebook!
Love the colour 8)…There is an L.reg fiesta going around by me,all pink! will take a pic next time i see it!!

Hi Daz,

Thank you for the welcome, I look forward to seeing the Pink fiesta, I dont believe that my car is in fact that unusual.

Back to the top
Hi amanda, my girlfriend would like to know if you want to sell the car as she won't quit bugging me about getting her a pink mk1  :lol:

also do you have any more pics

Back to the top

Beenie said

Hi amanda, my girlfriend would like to know if you want to sell the car as she won't quit bugging me about getting her a pink mk1  :lol:

also do you have any more pics

Hi Beenie,

I am sorry to upset you and your girlfriend, but she is not for sale, I do however like your girlfriends taste!  When I get more photos I will post them on the site but I only have the one at the moment.

Back to the top
:banghead: I wore the paper bag first, hope the pink witch is running well….
wot about more snaps minus the white stuff??? 8)

Back to the top

Andysplace said

Hi have the bits arrieved yet, fancy selling me a car that is not quite finnished! Have you got another old wreck to do up yet?

When the white stuff goes I will take more photos! :oops:

Back to the top

Amanda said

Andysplace said

Hi have the bits arrieved yet, fancy selling me a car that is not quite finnished! Have you got another old wreck to do up yet?

With the white stuff, we're lucky if we get in.  Parts deliveries…we hear of them.

They're some kind of mythical beast that lived before the time of engines and go faster stripes…

Back to the top

Andysplace said

Amanda said

Andysplace said

With the white stuff, we're lucky if we get in.  Parts deliveries…we hear of them.

They're some kind of mythical beast that lived before the time of engines and go faster stripes…

Dam the white stuff, the pink witch needs her bits! bring back the sun and hot summers days(dry).  The pink witch needs to take her top down!
See you soon :twisted:

Back to the top
she needs to be in a garage but pink and white does go quite well. I have a pair of pink nike trainers… say no more.

Hope you can come to the AGM…. it'd be good to see a diffeent colour cabby! Welcome to the club Amanda

Nathaniel

Back to the top

NathBlack said

she needs to be in a garage but pink and white does go quite well. I have a pair of pink nike trainers… say no more.

Hope you can come to the AGM…. it'd be good to see a diffeent colour cabby! Welcome to the club Amanda

Nathaniel

Hi

I am very interested in the AGM meet, however I have never been to something like that.  I hope to attend and meet you all.

Back to the top
Hi Amanda!

Welcome to the forum! Huntingdon eh? I live in Ramsey, drive through Huntingdon every day on my way to work. Keep an eye out for a silver clipper, that's me 8)

If you ever need any help with the car, give me a shout and I'll be happy to lend a hand if I can, You're not far away :) If I can't, I can recommend an excellent garage in my village that has bailed me out many a time!

If you're interested in a local meet, check out Fendubbers. Have a meet on the last friday of every month, and the last one was massive. A good 50 VWs of all types, and a handful of mk1s, shame it was so cold  :cry:

Mat

Back to the top

Amanda said

NathBlack said

Nathaniel

Hi

I am very interested in the AGM meet, however I have never been to something like that.  I hope to attend and meet you all.

dont worry if you have never been to a meet etc we are a friendly bunch.

:cheer:  I've got my husband back :cheer:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.