Skip navigation

Pets

Back to the top

Pets

This is my Honey.  She is an 18 month staffie smelling the sea air at Weston Super Mare hanging out of the window of my husband's F**d Focus.  We all make mistakes!

Back to the top
wow, blue staffie, did you pay alot for her?

Back to the top
Long story. Shes not a full blue but a champagne blue.  I didnt think you would be able to tell the blue from the photo.  You know your dogs.  We didnt pay a lot but have no papers - slightly naive when we bought her.  Daughters decision - shouldnt have took her with us when we viewed and should have walked away.  Turned out to be the best, lovliest dog and we are very happy with her.  Shes now cuddling up to us on sofa.

Back to the top
I love my staffies as much as my Golfs:)

Dosent matter about papers hun, as long as shes a good dog thats all that matters, my diezels got his papers & never used them..

shes stunning:)

Back to the top
I just read back and spotted your staffie - cutie pie.  Sick of people crossing the road from me - maybe I should dress her in pink sparkly dress!!!

Back to the top
We have…………

2 white German Shepards
4 cats
3 rabbits
1 guinea pig
4 gold fish
and an african grey parrot!

:dontknow:   Im sure they all appeared while I was sleeping

Back to the top
I have a Bruno the cat. He's on Twitter (set up as a joke, but now he's actually followed by people he doesn't know who I guess want to track just how many mice he can catch!).

http://twitter.com/BrunoFatCat

Life in the French Alps: <a href="Le Franco Phoney: All things French in La Clusaz, Annecy and Haute Savoie">www.lefrancophoney.com</a>

Back to the top
Maybe Bruno and Eli (below) can twitter eachother  :lol: I called him Eli after Newt's mischievous imaginary friend/split personality on Hollyoaks (oops, I don't watch it though, honest). Apparently there's an Eli on Emmerdale too, but I definitely don't watch that.  :roll: I'm more of a dog person really (love staffies too, my sister has one, daft as a brush), but at least the cat can let himself out and entertain himself while I'm at work.  :wink:

Back to the top
This is Toots at 12 weeks (apologies for the crap phone picture)

She's 6 months and now wakes me up at 5 in the morning when she's ready for her breakfast. Naughtiest kitten ever basically.

Back to the top
African grey call Pooh, hand reared had her since she was 5 weeks old. The mischievous one, too clever for her own good!

Red lored amazon called Tiff, again hand reared but was my sisters, the noisy one of the group!

Eastern rosella, bestest friends with Tiff but not the other way around! Never gave him a name, probably because he's not cuudly tame like the other two, just call her baby because she's so small in comparison.

Marc

Back to the top
Only 1 here a mental westy!!

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
One black German Shepherd, 2 Retrievers,
3 budgies…

Back to the top
5 cats and 7 Chickens and 1 Cow (wife)

Back to the top

Bigadd said

5 cats and 7 Chickens and 1 Cow (wife)
:lmao:  :lmao:  :clap:  :clap:

Back to the top
and a partridge in a pear tree!!

GOLF MKII GTI 8V - sold

GOLF MKII DRIVER - ex took it

GOLF MKII GTI 16V - scrapped

JETTA MkII GTI 8V LMT EDTION

Back to the top

mkeeley said

African grey call Pooh, hand reared had her since she was 5 weeks old. The mischievous one, too clever for her own good!

Red lored amazon called Tiff, again hand reared but was my sisters, the noisy one of the group!

Eastern rosella, bestest friends with Tiff but not the other way around! Never gave him a name, probably because he's not cuudly tame like the other two, just call her baby because she's so small in comparison.

we have a grey called lola got her at 12 weeks hand reared and she dont shut up :lol:

Back to the top
My matching cat and dog set..

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
well here's mo, the jack russell who just stopped growing… so now I have a ridiculously small dog, she likes riding with the top down though  :wink:

here she is in Fistral Beach, Newquay

1987 Mk1 Golf Clipper Cab - SOLD
1984 Citroen Acadiane Mixte
1968 Mk3 Triumph Spitfire
1977 Saab 96 V4
1987 Citroen 2cv
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.