Skip navigation

Midland Breakfast Club, Sun Feb 15th *PHOTOS PAGE 6 Onwards*

Back to the top

Midland Breakfast Club, Sun Feb 15th *PHOTOS PAGE 6 Onwards*

Only did the one video,would of been good what was planned,but mr security was out in a flash…u can see him in the back ground to the left of the cabby,behind the volvo estate!!

Banner

Back to the top
I had a really good mornin, it was the fitst time ive been to that breakfast club meet an it was great :)

was nice to see afew people i havnt seen in a while :)

ill get some pics up tomorrow sometime

sam

Back to the top
That's a nice Mars Red GL Cabby there in those pics…..! :wink:

I came down from St Helens. Busy lunching with the kids and the wife and walking around the museum…..sorry missed you folks :banghead: .  I particularly like the Mars Red GTI….really nice…. :D

….and feeling overwhelmed by the alloys, low ride heights and halfords acessories……

Current:   Porsche 914 1973
Previous: Ghia, Golf Country 3 Trekkers, 2 Bugs, Trabby, Split Ambulance, Iltis etc.

Back to the top
as lennyhope said…halfords….

Banner

Back to the top
We wondered who owned the Lhasa Green tinnie and the cabby, though Bert said as we walked up "bet you that registration ends in 55Y", he knew he'd seen it on the forum…I was impressed with his memory :P ……nice cabby  :y: .  I also spotted you on the M54 at about 8.40am you were heading towards the museum (junction 2-3) I was heading the other way to get a McMuffin from the clubhouse in Oldbury and meet up with Midlands hooligans  :cheer:  :cheer:

Nice cabby by the way  :wink: , did anyone get to meet the Lhasa Green owner?

Back to the top
Cheers for the comments.  The Lhasa Green GTI had a Chorley/Standish/Wigan tel number….So it came from my neck of the woods.  I didn't see anyone…. :dontknow:

Previous: Ghia, Golf Country 3 Trekkers, 2 Bugs, Trabby, Split Ambulance, Iltis etc.

Back to the top
great pic of me simon and ralf comin in

shame about the bog standard corsa infront of me (whats that all about :S ) and its a shame we didnt bump into you, you could of joined out mini photo shoot haha :)

Back to the top
Some more photos, taken by Coxy (organiser of the Breakfast Club)

plenty more now up on the Breakfast Club website

Midlands Breakfast Club - February 15th 2009 pics!

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

First few are 90's music  8O

Here's one………..

Great pictures good videos nice one will bring the mk1 next time thanks :D  :D  :D

Back to the top

daz1971 said

Only did the one video,would of been good what was planned,but mr security was out in a flash…u can see him in the back ground to the left of the cabby,behind the volvo estate!!

Some great pics we all had a good chat nice one for the drink at least were gettin the kids into it from a young age  :D  :D

Back to the top
Just seen you can remix your videos on photobucket, so I've put about 10/15 videos back to back crudely, here's the outcome and it's 10 minutes long  8O

Back to the top
Gammy-berg….im lost for words…………………………
but very….

Banner

Back to the top

raf cosford

what was that 4k golf like, worth lookin at or not?

Mark one golf gti cabby - SOLD
Mark five golf gttdi sport
Toyota hiace van!!!!
Splitty ;0)

Quality is worth every penny………………………..

Back to the top
sorry I couldnt come to this one, liking the new cups on the cabby old spice!!

Good job i didnt come may have looked funny all you mk1 golfs follwing a Type R LOL

Note to brain, get golfie out of garage!!!!

Back to the top

Re: raf cosford

corkygolf said

bert and ans4r had a closer look…… :dontknow:

Banner

Back to the top

Re: raf cosford

daz1971 said

corkygolf said

bert and ans4r had a closer look…… :dontknow:

It looked Solid,although Bert and Ansar said that some areas had been respayed again like the drivers door i think.But it looked quite good.

Back to the top
it didnt look too bad to be fair but i think hes askin abit too much for it

Back to the top
IMHO 4k too much.  2-2.5k maybe.  FSH was a plus.  Some paintwork touch ups acceptable but not if a 4k car…..unless the owner can shed some light on it?? Nice car though…. :D

Back to the top

raf cosford

Thanks for your replys.will give it a miss then.
looks like you all had good day excellent pics. :y:

Mark one golf gti cabby - SOLD
Mark five golf gttdi sport
Toyota hiace van!!!!
Splitty ;0)

Quality is worth every penny………………………..

Back to the top
Bert..on the 'chase me hill'!

:wink:

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.