Skip navigation

MK1 Golf 'CC' Edition MINT

Back to the top

MK1 Golf 'CC' Edition MINT

Me too, the hood sounds right, I am probably muddled with the all white edition.

Back to the top
Have you seen

http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=53917

Add 1000? Could be some good words to use..?

Back to the top

trickyharris said

Have you seen

http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=53917

Add 1000? Could be some good words to use..?
Couple more questions as they seem to be to hard to find answers to while searching

Are my wheels standard ?
How many CC Editions where made?
What different engines where fitted?
Any places that 'normally' rust that I should state that has no rust :)

Back to the top
couple of links mate…price as others have said,,,,what they are willing to pay!
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C36052

http://www.vehicletrader.co.uk/used-cars/volkswagen/golf/49531/COCO-CHANNEL-EDITION.xhtml

pitty the 1st link is out of date,he could of paid big bucks?

Banner

Back to the top
The wheels look similar to the following………

6x14 ET38 PCD 4/100. VW PART No. 191 601 025B

CENTRE CAP. VW PART No. 191 601 149

STANDARD FITMENT ON SCIROCCO STORM AND EUROPEAN GTX 16v.

A.K.A. 'BOTTLE CAPS'.

….But I don't think they are.  They are probably by RONAL.  I reckeon they are original to the car.  VW sometimes went to all sorts of manufacturers for one off crates of wheels for special editions…..e.g Mk2 Golf Country Chrome wheels were from California.

Current:   Porsche 914 1973
Previous: Ghia, Golf Country 3 Trekkers, 2 Bugs, Trabby, Split Ambulance, Iltis etc.

Back to the top

tyeness said

Shoudn't the roof be white?*

*I may be full of the poop

NO!* just have the cc logo

*you are!

Back to the top

gti cc cab

Hi,if it is like what you have said,iwould like to come and have a look even first refusal as i am looking for a cab at the moment.
e-mail me ajb194@talktalk.net
Thanks Andy

Back to the top
Messaged.

Back to the top
I've found out that 750 worldwide where made, Any one know how many where shipped to the UK ? and any one have a ruff idea of how many are left.

Back to the top
would have thought they where all uk models,

it would be differant words in germany for example.

infact this would be the third one that i have seen on here in the last 2 weeks.

No1 being someone selling one with a bad hood (didn't want to change due to the logo on it)

No2 being that rusty one with picture posted on here

No3 being yours.

Back to the top
Its a Christmas cabriolet model, no such thing as a Coco Chanel
golf full stop. The Christmas cabriolet was a limited run of  X amount
a bit like the "Quartet", another forgotten limited run of special
colours / trim levels, they are the same as a normal cabriolet
apart from the CC logo, roof colour was an option from new
and as far as I can tell, you could have whatever colour you
wanted really. It looks like a good car, as for price, they dont really
go for more than a normal cabriolet, as there is no difference
apart from the logo, but I would advertise it on here and hopefully
it will go to someone who knows its rarity etc.
Best of luck with the sale!

PS: if I had the room I would buy it  :wink:

Dibbler

Golf MK1 GLi Golf MK2 GTi Golf MK3 GTi Galaxy 2.3 Ghia X Seat Inca 1.9 Diesel Tomorrow is almost over, today went by so fast The only thing to look forward too is the past.

Back to the top
iv seen a few of these now, all have a black roof and white wheels and blue trim, only made in 1986-87 i think,

its looks clean

Back to the top
CC stands for Christmas Cabriolet, but VW actually called it the "Lady Charme" CC edition. I think in the UK folks got the logo confused with that of Coco Chanel, even though they are clearly different. Let's face it Coco Chanel would hardly put there name to a car with the wrong logo!

In fact there were 3 special editions produced to celebrate summer festivals:

"Lady Sunshine" - Alpine White exterior paint, white plastic trim and door panels, white hood, white seat trim, black carpet, Zandvoort 5.5"x13" alloys

"Mister Moon" - Helios Blue Metallic exterior paint, Helios Blue plastic trim and Mauritius blue door panels, Atoll blue hood, Mauritius blue seat trim, Mauritius blue carpet, Avus (coded Helios Blue) 6"x14" alloys

"Lady Charme" - Alpine White exterior paint, white plastic trim and blue CC door panels, blue CC hood, blue CC headlining and sunvisors, blue CC seat trim, Mauritius blue carpet, Avus (coded Alpine White) 6"x14" alloys, Gamma radio

Banner

Back to the top
Nice one  :y:

Dibbler

Golf MK1 GLi Golf MK2 GTi Golf MK3 GTi Galaxy 2.3 Ghia X Seat Inca 1.9 Diesel Tomorrow is almost over, today went by so fast The only thing to look forward too is the past.

Back to the top
seen one go all original for 4000!!!, and hood should be dark blue.

Back to the top
Wheels aren't original to my knowledge.  They came with white 'snowflake' alloys as standard.

As stated, apart from the interior they're not drastically different to any other cabby.  You're looking around the same money as any other unmolested example, plus a little more fore rarety if thats what the purchaser is after?

Back to the top
I need some orginal fronts seats for my christmas cabriolet if anyones got some???

Back to the top

Re: MK1 Golf 'CC' Edition MINT

they look like astra gte wheels

rob_887 said

Back to the top
I have a CC too. Although the hood is ripped to shreads if anyone has one for sale. x
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.