Skip navigation

2009 Calendar Sale

Back to the top

2009 Calendar Sale

SALE SALE SALE SALE

Its now fast approaching the end of January and we've a small amount of calendars left

so its SALE time

50% off original price - grab a bargain, get a spare one for your office or your toilet wall

Dont delay, get one today… :mrgreen:

Original club members selling price, ?12.45 inc Postage

Now ?6.23

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE (?6.23 posted)

It may say that the MODULE  isnt active after paying, but thats nothing to worry about, payment will have been received and your calendar should be sent soon

Please add an additional ?1 to postage per every extra calander order

So 2 calanders would be ?13.46, 3 for ?20.69 etc

Cheers,
The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Banner

Back to the top
Love a bargain….just paid  :D

Banner

Back to the top
i feel sorry for the people that paid ?6 just for january :mrgreen:

Back to the top
I think the calendar would be valid for 2015. How about tipp-ex over the year and keeping them to sell at full price?

Back to the top

bens_cab said

January sales for you mate.. same as with shops etc

There's a good pic of yours on the strip in it, you ordered one yet? :mrgreen:

I'm ordering an extra one for the toilet wall at work  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Lawsy said

bens_cab said

pic of mine wheres my royalties :mrgreen:

Back to the top

bens_cab said

Lawsy said

bens_cab said

I took the pic so I own the pic mate, i should be asking for royalties then..lol

Anyways, on a more serious note, you need to get one bought mate, be good on ya wall….

Back to the top
well we will see when they hit ?3 i may be tempted the fact im moving house this week kinda stops me ordering parts ect ive got a set of tops mounts waiting for an adress to be delivered to lol

Back to the top
just paid, Whoop!

David

Back to the top

bens_cab said

There is a pic of MY car that I took with MY camera and I did'nt get asked either!

I am claiming royalties!!

Banner

Back to the top

dubboy said

bens_cab said

There is a pic of MY car that I took with MY camera and I did'nt get asked either!

I am claiming royalties!!

i was under the impression people had to send pics in if they were to be in the calender?

Back to the top
I think the calendar editor went through the forum and picked and chose pics he liked. If this is so, ie he didn't make sure permission was properly sought, then that's a schoolboy error and one which should never have happened! I will be watching this with interest, I wonder if any of my pics are in there too? The disclaimer which is now on the site is wishy-washy and doesn't really stand up to any scrutiny, and in any case doesn't matter because it can't be retrospectively applied to posts made before it was published.

Back to the top

paul_c said

If this is so, ie he didn't make sure permission was properly sought, then that's a schoolboy error and one which should never have happened! I will be watching this with interest,The disclaimer which is now on the site is wishy-washy and doesn't really stand up to any scrutiny, and in any case doesn't matter because it can't be retrospectively applied to posts made before it was published.

a. Did either of YOU ask permission to remove content from THIS site for Fastgolf…. don't think so.

b. Watch with interest all you like because what are you REALLY going to do IF there are any?

c.Write another disclaimer if you're not satisfied/ join the committee and, please stop moaning. (Again) - PLEASE!!!!

Dan

Back to the top

Dano said

a. Did either of YOU ask permission to remove content from THIS site for Fastgolf…. don't think so.

Dan

I can assure you, fastgolf.org.uk has all the relevant copyright permission from the respective providers, and credit is given where credit is due. Do you really want to go down this route, to find that a lot of the stuff on this site is subject to copyright or licensing, and the club has no right to use it? Who do you think would come off worse?

Back to the top

paul_c said

Dano said

Dan

I can assure you, fastgolf.org.uk has all the relevant copyright permission from the respective providers, and credit is given where credit is due. Do you really want to go down this route, to find that a lot of the stuff on this site is subject to copyright or licensing, and the club has no right to use it? Who do you think would come off worse?

Well YOU could, because you were part of the Committe AND in charge of WebSite Operations so we'll be leaving yourself wide open too!!!!

Its all very well giving 'credit where credit is due' but you don't have much positive to say on this site do you?

Back to the top
:clap: Well said Dano

don't think I really need to add much more than that really!  :D

but I've read FAR too much of "that's not right, this isn't right!" with what is simply a pessimistic view

IF people see a problem with something, why not try and help instead of what I see as trying to tear the club apart?  :dontknow:

*I now have popcorn at the ready to read the replies*

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
The 2007-8 committee never slagged off Drew etc at each available opportunity, but there does seem to be a persistent trend that the current committee like to overtly criticise their previous. Putting to one side for the moment your continuing personal criticisms of me, there was a lot of dissatisfaction in the weeks and months leading up to Dubboy resigning, and I think both you and I know the terrible truth behind why he went.

Since then, both Tian and to some extent Simon have overly criticised the previous committee, instead of maintaining a more professional approach and concentrating on the work in hand. When you became chairman, you had a fantastic opportunity to properly deal with the previous bad feelings, draw a line under the sand, and move on. But you haven't done that, the issue was quietly brushed under the carpet and hence threads like this continue, many months after the main members of the previous committee have left.

I'd suggest you look inwards instead of choosing to blame others for things, especially since I have left over 6 months ago now and recent activity by the club is nothing to do with me! My advice is to properly and thoroughly investigate exactly what went on leading up to Dubboy's departure, and to take any robust action deemed necessary. It would be an excellent idea to also brace the principles of good governance, including openness and publishing your findings. You said in your welcoming post to PM issues to you, I have done this previously but noticed that things kind of never get resolved properly.

Fastgolf: this is a different kind of internet site, aiming for a different audience and with different objectives. www.fastgolf.org.uk is NOT a competitor to this site, nor any others, nor will be trying to change in any way. It focuses more on modified cars and in providing well researched, accurate and concise technical articles; and providing other utilities to help the DIY car enthusiast through the complex world of modifying to go faster. I suggest it would be a good opportunity to recognise and enjoy it as a complimentary website/resource.

I shall be focusing my energy on developing and improving fastgolf, rather than rejoining the committee, or running for positions etc. But I thank you for the offer to return.

Back to the top
paul_c i have no grevence with you or any one and dont wish to do so.  i dont 100% understand why it always seems to be 2 individuals allways going against the grain and being very trivial with the manner into which they post.  and tbh i am fed up with it, i do ignore it and not post where things arn't my bussiness or my area off expertise.  

can i just ask for  your 100% honest answer right here right now WHY?

hello!

Back to the top

rov716y said

paul_c i have no grevence with you or any one and dont wish to do so.  i dont 100% understand why it always seems to be 2 individuals allways going against the grain and being very trivial with the manner into which they post.  and tbh i am fed up with it, i do ignore it and not post where things arn't my bussiness or my area off expertise.  

PM sent.

Back to the top

paul_c said

rov716y said

PM sent.

pm received

do you not want the general public know your answer or certain people?

hello!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.