Skip navigation

Kanes new project ;)

Back to the top

Kanes new project ;)

cleanned out and witht the new lighting  :lol:

Back to the top
primered the front up ready for colour , doing the arches for sat spraying it sunday/monday yayyy

Back to the top
I dreamt I had a garage to store and work on my car in once.
Nice work  :D

Back to the top
ha ha

me too

Back to the top
lol well the garage is underneath the house lol sooo a few little fumes are going in the house lmao the familys all off there head on paint fumes lol

Back to the top
i have put my bumpers on to see how they fit and that but i cannot push the bumper all the way forward because the indicators i have are like hitting the body and stopping it going anymore forward is there anyway of stopping this or indicators that are a little shallower

kane

Back to the top
Good progress Kane  :clap:  :clap: , just one question…………you going to be finished in time for Midlands Festival of Transport  :lmao:  :lmao:  :y:

Back to the top
yeeee easily should be done a week tomorrow
and mot A week monday

Back to the top
anyone about these indicators ?

Back to the top
few photos from the last few days

my 1st time polishing lol

Back to the top
Nice polishing job  :y:  :y:

when you doing the paint job, at this rate it'll be in primer for Easter Sunday  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Back to the top
Sent you a PM, nice job!

Back to the top
nah its ganna be sprayed for monday / tuesday

8)

Back to the top
Finally! a good day today we took off the rear valence noticed all the rott we had to take out on the chassis near where the bumpers go in soo got rid of that and we did the repairs
repair the inside of the arch and finished off the arches just need a skim of filler tomorrow cheers dad  :wink:
also painted up the hubs nice a black  :mrgreen:
tomorrow we are hope fully ganna get the lover valance welded on and the few other repairs and the rear boot sill thingy repaired and stone chip the car and bodyseal the repairs and primered up
touch wood everything goes smoothly tomorrow it should be sprayed tuesday

kane

Back to the top
MOREEE

Back to the top

Back to the top
Looks like your in the final stages of prepping it for the spray job………cant wait to see the paint going on  :D

Back to the top
ye mate should be done tomorrow fingers crossed i also forgot to get some piks of the valance on and we have smoothed off the towing eye aswell cause i dont wanna be towing anyone in a hurry lol

:)

Back to the top
notice the smoothing ?

Back to the top
nice!

when are we going to see the brown paint?

I am getting impatient  :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.