Skip navigation

Kanes new project ;)

Back to the top

Kanes new project ;)

heyy got some piks from the 2 days sanded left rear pannel and boot hatch inside and out side and nearly the back end

ORDERED NEW ARCHES FOR THE REAR

Back to the top
Is the interior brown and if so are you keeping it the same to go with the exterior?

If not would you let me know cause I'm after some brown trim.

ta, Dan

Back to the top
ye the interior is brown but im keeping it cause im having it sprayed near on chocolate brown  :) sorry

Back to the top
my mate cam so got more done than i had in planned  :o

Back to the top
sanded down passanger door down today and sanded some parts down and sprayed them black

Back to the top

kanehodgkiss said

sanded down passanger door down today and sanded some parts down and sprayed them black

Primer or are you going for black not chocolate brown now?

Back to the top
na stil going for chocolate brown but i just sprayed some mountings gloss black and that piece of metal in the middle of the door windows

cars getting more primer today and engine is getting serviced and all new engine parts getting put on  :P
pictures later

kane

Back to the top
alright sanded down bonnet
took off doors and masked it out and had a rough primer on today y arches still havent come so its doing my head in  :banghead:  lol but asoon as they come there going on hopefully if they come this week before thursday it will be sprayed on saturday fingerscrossed heres some pictures

kane

Back to the top
hi kane, good project, looks like you are prepping it well! Did you use celly or 2pack?

Scott

Back to the top
yeah looks like good prep work, will be good to see it in its brown shade.

Back to the top
ye were using 2 pac cause my dad said he prefers it i dont know the differnce lol

Back to the top
Lazy git, you could have removed the wiper assy :lol:

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
lol might do that laterzzz
 :lol:  but just bolted wings on and sanded passanger sides in the door piks laterr

Back to the top
m looking for some chrome wing mirrors but ive found some at venom motorsport for 115  8O anyone no enywhere cheaper???

kane

Back to the top
Genuine are more if you can find them and the ones on ebay are more as well.

Back to the top
you got a link to the chrome ones on ebay ?

Back to the top

Back to the top
ye safe might put a bid on them

Back to the top
alright had a few suprises today my rear arches cammme and my paintt :D im so happy with the way the colour has came out the picture isnt the best but u will soon see when its on the car  :D

Back to the top
sanded my doors down and decided the wingmirrors are getting colour coded
DOES ANYONE NO WETHER A 1.6 TO 1.8GTI STAINLESS BACK BOX WILL FIT MY 1.3 cause ive gotta wait a few months till i get a new engine

kane
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.