Skip navigation

Dubfreeze 2009

Back to the top

Dubfreeze 2009

I'm going :D
Taking the gti seeing as the weather is looking ok.

83 MK1 1.9TD mars red, T25 TD campervan, 97 sharan-daily drive/work horse/rust bucket

Back to the top
I will now be going with Mrs A5OPY but not in the mk1 but will be going in the mk4 GTI instead as the limited millage on the insurance will be clocking up before summer comes if im not carefull :cry:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

A5OPY said

I will now be going with Mrs A5OPY but not in the mk1 but will be going in the mk4 GTI instead as the limited millage on the insurance will be clocking up before summer comes if im not carefull :cry:

I'll be in the GTD mk2 as i'll be doing around 400 miles tomorrow so need diesel power.. lol  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

good to see you there tho

Back to the top

Back to the top
il be going in the audi

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

dub freeze

Will see at mcdonalds gammy  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
I may just meet at Mcdonalds too, all depends on what time I manage to leave home.

83 MK1 1.9TD mars red, T25 TD campervan, 97 sharan-daily drive/work horse/rust bucket

Back to the top
Me and Mrs Sean will be there,in polo.Golf still SORNed until March

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
I wasnt bowled over by the 'show' possibly becuase it was mainly full of air-cooled parts etc.

Some sweet cars in the show n shine, good to see you again Dan 8)

www.un-phased.com

Back to the top
i thought ?10 for 2day was a bit steep

Back to the top
Was very busy though - but I know what you mean about ?10 entry fee, didn't buy a thing.  I think I saw Dano by his car though but was too shy to say hello  :(  nice car

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top
Don't be shy on my account. You should have come over and introduced yourself (again???)

Dan

Back to the top
Loved your car dano……

get some Kenwood stickers on the front window as a sunvisor and it would be perfect!

haha, no seriously absolutely lovely car!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.