Skip navigation

Hello all

Back to the top

Hello all

hi monica just lookin at new folks in scotland the galishels meet sounds good i just dont really know were it is im terrible with places lol im in sunny glasgow so thats about al i know work in aberdeen alot the now seen nice mars red y reg thats it though, im wanderin now lol anyway a big hello mite see u in march :D

Back to the top

alan301977 said

hi monica just lookin at new folks in scotland the galishels meet sounds good i just dont really know were it is im terrible with places lol im in sunny glasgow so thats about al i know work in aberdeen alot the now seen nice mars red y reg thats it though, im wanderin now lol anyway a big hello mite see u in march :D
   hi alan, thanks for t welcome! U know where abdn is so surely u will make it to there. Otherwise, just get ur maps out or set t faithful sat nav! I am always gonna have to travel miles to any meets. 5hrs or so for me to get to abdn!

89 Clipper cabrio
06 GTi

Back to the top
there me thinkin aberdeen was a long drive thats nothin compared to u lol  :lol:

Back to the top
The joys of living in the back of beyond! Hopefully there will be a meet here some day!

89 Clipper cabrio
06 GTi
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.