Skip navigation

i ate all the pies !!! how much do you weigh ?

Back to the top

i ate all the pies !!! how much do you weigh ?

I'm 5' 8" tall and 10st 2lb

Back to the top

staffords said

Lawsy said

cant comment now…

scales only go up to 20 stone…

I'm 6'4" tho ….

I'm not Fat, i'm big boned…. 8O  8O  8O

I beat that…

6'1'' 21 stone  8O  8O  8O  8O

No wonder i want the mk1 to move quicker  :lol:

How does that 1.0 polo shift your ass lol

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

I'm 5.6" (shortarse) and weigh 11 stone.  Overweight watching what I eat, not eating after 8pm etc…

No you aint! your erm.. about 3/4 of the way to the end of the scale for a 5'6" jawa like me.   Besides, the weight chart is a loose gauge it shouldn't be taken as gospel cos it depends on your build= bones and muscle.  Muscle weighs more than fat, so if you're like me and do weights and vigorous exercise 5 days a week (at least) you'll weight more than the 'experts' say you should.  BMI is also rubbish.

The only time anyone should worry about what they look like is when it threatens their health and if it bothers THEMSELVES imho.  Also the myth eating after a certain time as being bad is also rubbish.    If that were the case i'd have been 20 stone when i did 12hr night shifts. I did all my eating between 7pm and 7 am.  It's what and/or how much you eat not when you eat.

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
im sure i have a new record.. of which i am totally helpless

Im 6ft 2. and 9.5 stone..

:D

but i CANT put on weight, i eat and eat and eat.. i lost 1/2lb over christmas..

my metabolism is just too fast, that and exercise :dontknow:

1.8 stone underweight apparantly 8O

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top
omg you must be skeletal!  Have you tried muscle builders like creatine etc, when you go to the gym?

never mind mate, if your not 30 yet you've hope, my bro was a bit of string till he hit 30… he can no longer slag off my podge :P

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.

Back to the top
Im 6ft 3" and weighed in at 15.5 stone last september,since the onset of winter and then xmas i went to 16.5 and now i have given up smoking at new year i cant stop eating and i am 17 stone and feel fat as hell! Its driving me nuts. Need to get back into surfin as i was a trim and firm 15 stone 12 months ago. Trouble is im finding it hard to find the time to do anything other than work and then working on one of my vw's every evening and both days of the weekend,roll on light nights so i can get back in the water more regularly…..

1989 caddy
1981 gti
1993 cabby

Back to the top

Lessy-Jim said

omg you must be skeletal!  Have you tried muscle builders like creatine etc, when you go to the gym?

not really bothered by it tbh, im strong enough for what i do, and i would rather be underweight, than overweight :dontknow:

but my dad said that he was much the same until he reached 25 ish.. then he started gaining weight, so im not bothered yet ;)

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top
I'm about 6.1 and 13 stone  :D

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top

X said

not really bothered by it tbh, im strong enough for what i do, and i would rather be underweight, than overweight :dontknow:quote]

As long as you're strong enough to lift a pint, i don't see the problem either ;)

I've got a male mate who's 8st at 6'2" ish.  Eats like a horse, has tried creatine etc but can't put weight on.  He's not bothered as long as he doesn't have to ask me to undo bolts on his track car too often lol

Back to the top

Lessy-Jim said

I've got a male mate who's 8st at 6'2" ish.  Eats like a horse, has tried creatine etc but can't put weight on.  He's not bothered as long as he doesn't have to ask me to undo bolts on his track car too often lol

Tell him to lay off the speed! lol

Back to the top
lol doofus.  honestly you'd think the boy was anorexic, i'd hate to be that thin and i'm a chick!

rustmuncher, you need to cut down on the sarnies and potnoodles! ;)

Back to the top
5ft 11 and weigh 144 kg

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.