Skip navigation

So how are the dailies doing?

Back to the top

So how are the dailies doing?

you are right lou, i have just enough petrol to get to the beach and back and the mk1 is now loaded up with surfboard, just got to wait for low tide now  :D
i have soaked up the pools of water with a towel and i will worry about the cars problems another day  8)

just managed to set fire to some toast  :banghead:  :lol:

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
u know what, i thought this morning how lucky is he living in Newquay, i live at least 2 hours drive from the sea & at that its skeggy & then i had to go sit on a till for 4 hours, with a wet bum coz my drivers seat is wet but i cant suss where its coming from, so hey ho mate make the most :)

Back to the top
Lumpily but then I did have to remove the sensor block as it snapped. :)

~Madferret

Mk1 1457cc 5door GX '83

Back to the top
Waiting for new top mounts to go on, fitting them tomorrow

Back to the top

loubylou71 said

u know what, i thought this morning how lucky is he living in Newquay, i live at least 2 hours drive from the sea & at that its skeggy & then i had to go sit on a till for 4 hours, with a wet bum coz my drivers seat is wet but i cant suss where its coming from, so hey ho mate make the most :)

well i lived in leicester for 33 years so know how rubbish it is when you live in the middle of a city, lost count how many missions we have had to skeggy from leicester over the years.

i got made redundant at the printers i worked at in leicester last jan and thought **** it and took the plunge and moved to newquay to live with my g/f who moved down two years before,  took months to find a job as they are very scarce down here and the pay is also rubbish but i feel a lot healthier and happier.

removed some rust at the corner of the windscreen, filled the hole with no more nails, sanded it a little and painted it back in with a touchup pen earlier.. i have a strange feeling this is going to make no difference what so ever to my leak problem  :lol:

look at the state of this badboy  :banghead:

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX

Back to the top
well, what youve done is a step in the right direction, just keep going is all, dont give up, i wouldnt know where to start doing what youve done would just sellotape it lol, how did the surfing go? you go surfing, i scanned fish fingers all day :)

Back to the top
surf was good although the waves were small today, feel very worn out now. i'm making the most of the last few days of my holiday then its back to work at the college full of screaming kids, its nice to be off from the hectic madness you get when working in such a place.

'83 1.5 LHD Golf LX
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.