Skip navigation

Pay attention - or pay the price.

Back to the top

Pay attention - or pay the price.

I agree with everyone else.
A powerful video

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top
I couldn't watch it the first time either, I'll admit I had a tear in my eye - was the mom with the small boy that got me going!

1986 Cabriolet (long resto!)
1983 Cabriolet (daily pain in the bum)
1983 T25 (weekend pain in the bum)

Follow us on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Twitter: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/
Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/vwgolfmk1oc/

Banner

Back to the top

funk-star said

The cabby one is very true,

3 of my mates died when they overtook us and went head on in to a 7/12 ton lorry! Lorry doing 60 mates car doing a lot over 60?

Only one that survived was my mate louis, who was the only one with a belt on!

Seeing your mates dead makes you drive with a appreciation for the posssble outcome!

:o  :o Must be a horrible sight and feeling that

I have a mate who drives like an absolute idiot, 1 day he is definatly gonna crash. But he wont be told. He's a better driver than everyone else he reckons, at 17 years old :?

Back to the top

Mullet52 said

I have a mate who drives like an absolute idiot, 1 day he is definatly gonna crash. But he wont be told. He's a better driver than everyone else he reckons, at 17 years old :?

He'll get that attitude knocked right out of him when he has his first crash, probably even when he has his first little traffic light love tap.

I drove like a a bit of a berk till I rear ended someone for the first time. There wasn't even any damage it was so soft, but I pooped myself big time and drove like a monk for months afterwards  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Same here, i used to drive like an idiot.
I rolled my clio valver six times without a seatbelt on, luckily i was ejected out of the sunroof on the third roll and landed in a ditch. 8O

That was enough to scare me into driving sensibly, very scary stuff and the car was an absolut mess!!!!

Back to the top
8O  I honestly can't respond to that in the way that I'd like, without blowing up the swear filter (though only in expressing surprise, of course  :wink: ).

Glad you walked away from it though :)

Back to the top

mk1jim said

made my cry,  :oops:  should be shown at cinema's ect let more people see it

I agree with this comment more should be done in my opinion, last january i witnessed my friend go head on with a bus,  he died, nearly put me off driving for life, the effects on not jst me but on soo so many people, family other friends ETC, ppl just dnt think, and rly does make me mad when people just take it for granted !!

Back to the top
ive just see the vid and im shocked ive got a lttle girl my self and i would hate to have to  be told if anythink happend to her ,  i drive all round the country every day , ive seen some bad things ,it does make you think . :cry:

Back to the top

Nordoff said

Just goes to shown.
You should never swerve for an animal.

couldnt help thinking it was slightly unrealistic how the corolla flipped when it swerved..

although it may have hit the other car in the process.. :dontknow: correct me if im wrong

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top
Its the music that makes it powerful.
One of my favorite tunes.
I thought the film was a bit ott
If it had different music it could be a trailer for final destination 4.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.