Skip navigation

My Golf

Back to the top

My Golf

A quick photoshop of how my car will be sitting once i get my coilovers.

Back to the top
Would i be able to get my car as low as it is above on the hot tunning coilovers and still use it as a daily?

Photo's with your car on hot tunning coilovers and it running as low as you dare would be cool.

Thanks in advance for replys.  :)

Back to the top
Looks almost as low as uglybastids mk1 and he raised the turrets..

It would be far too low for daily use if it was possible but you can still go really low with the hottuning coilovers

Back to the top
This is mine right down to the bottom of the threads. will obviously be lower with 13's

Back to the top
mate u need airbags to go that low. dont you? lol

Back to the top

madmax122 said

mate u need airbags to go that low. dont you? lol

I wish i had the money for airbags!

Back to the top
Haven't updated in ages. Sadly not much has been done though, kind of put it on the back burner for a bit whilst i was finishing my college course off.

But spent all day yesterday sanding down the lips of my wheels to polish them, still not finished though.

Sent the cylinder head to get skimmed and the valve seats and valve faces to be re cut, also ordered a head set so as soon as the cylinder head is back it will be going straight on the car and can finally have it running again. Will be replacing the normal service items, oil filter, fuel filter, cam belt, flush the engine coolant and oil a couple of times and hopefully after that the engine will be running good.

Then will need to get some tyres, coilovers and hopefully that will be all.

Now i have a another full day of polishing to do on these wheels…… :(

Back to the top
Just found a 1.3 engine on here ?80! As long as its all good, still no reply form the seller I hope to pick it up sunday. Off to uni soon so racing to get the car done in time so i can take it with me.  :)

Back to the top
looking cool man, pretty flippin low eh?

Back to the top
All wheels now polished, Painted the first one today, decided to go red, looks nice against the polished lips.
Here are a couple of pics,

Just 3 more to do now, still waiting on my wobble bolts and spigot rings though. Tyres are on the way.

Should be ordering my coilovers soon, then it will be MOT time.

Back to the top
Looking good don't for get to update you Vagingit thread I was enjoying the read!!! :wink:

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
Any reply on the engine yet?  Wheels look great against the blue.

Alex.

Back to the top

collo16v said

Looking good don't for get to update you Vagingit thread I was enjoying the read!!! :wink:

Thanks for reminding me, all updated. Got a new laptop now and don't have all my book marks. (used to bookmark every forum i had a thread on)

Any reply on the engine yet? Wheels look great against the blue.

Alex.

Can't get it this weekend as they guy has work and dont have time to take it out, kindly my dad will go out next weekend and get it for me, as i work weekends. So hopefully all is good and can drop it straight in when it gets here.

Back to the top
Took my first driving test today…..passed!! All i need to do now is get the mk1 going. :D

Was so nerves so got 8 minors. Oh well a pass is a pass.  :D

Back to the top

Grant25 said

Took my first driving test today…..passed!! All i need to do now is get the mk1 going. :D

Was so nerves so got 8 minors. Oh well a pass is a pass.  :D

Nice one, well done!  :y:

Mars red 1982 16v KR Conversion!

View topic: My 1982 16v - The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Back to the top
Well done! I bet you cant wait to drive the golf.  How much is still needing done before it goes on the road?

Back to the top
Still a little bit of work. Got my steering wheel boss today, so thats on now. New engine has to go in, Getting it saturday putting in monday. Put the new rear lights in after i have touched up the rear panel because my brother crashed into the back of it. Bolt the wheels on once the tyres have got here. MOT hopefully will be fine can't see anything it will fail on. Then will be on the road after taxing it and insurance.
Then will be getting coilovers next month.

Back to the top
Well done on your test.

Alex.

Back to the top
Tyres now on, Just need my long wheel bolts now.  :banghead:

Back to the top
US side markers FTW!!! Only got the rears though, need to find some fronts. Anyone know of any around?

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.