Skip navigation

Some sort of fuel problem but dont know what HELP PLEASE

Back to the top

Some sort of fuel problem but dont know what HELP PLEASE

Im getting fuel right up to the injectors but for the fuel to do that ive got to hold up the airflow sensor plate and when i do fuel is  still not coming out of the injectors.

Back to the top
not enough pressure from the mk1 pumps,sorce a mk2 pump and aculamator,i might have one (cant promise but will have a look on tuesday :dontknow: )

Back to the top
Thanks mate

Back to the top

jaycab said

not enough pressure from the mk1 pumps,sorce a mk2 pump and aculamator,i might have one (cant promise but will have a look on tuesday :dontknow: )

Not true, disagree. Mk1 and early Mk2 are the same pump. Later Mk2 pumps deliver lower pressure.

Back to the top

paul_c said

jaycab said

Not true, disagree. Mk1 and early Mk2 are the same pump. Later Mk2 pumps deliver lower pressure.
so why do they have diff pump set up,so mk1 has to much pressure then,is that what your saying, :dontknow:

Back to the top
Mk1 is always K-Jet (mechanical fuel injection) and later Mk2s are Digifant, electronic FI.

Back to the top
so your are saying that the early mk2 run the same as mk1, :dontknow:
from his pic i can see what kind of injection it is,coz its an ev code engine,so again does the early mk2 run the same as a mk1 pressure althougth they are both CIS formats

Back to the top
had a route about and and sorry,no can do, :dontknow:

Back to the top
Ok thanks for looking for me pal
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.