Skip navigation

How I would like my golf to look...

Back to the top

How I would like my golf to look...

Cheers, you reckon it is a good price for it?!

Back to the top
Bargain tbh. It looks very clean and the mods are nice and suttle. U have a winner there all you need to do is mod it to yr liking and yr away.

Once again "Well done" :y:

Back to the top
I think you got it for a good price mate, I was just praying you hadn't bought it unseen as it looks a whole lot better in the photos than it actually is.

There is a lot of value in the engine mod, suspension, etc. That just wasn't my priority, but I was expecting the body to be better - which is why I didn't buy it. Also, my heart is set on a red one.

I also found the ride way too hard and it would have cost me more money to change it to my liking.

Hope you enjoy it though as it is fast as hell. Right little 'Hooligan Car'   :lol:

Back to the top
huw169. Yeh I know it does look better in the pictures, there are a couple of bits of rust that I am going to sort out, I am used to having bumpy cars (previously owned a mini and my last caddy had leaf springs at the back!) so this is luxury suspension for me!!

Good luck looking for a red one, have a look at the first post on here, that was my ideal looking car. I am going to try and make this one look like that, but black obviously.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.