Skip navigation

saw this and thought of you guys on here

Back to the top

saw this and thought of you guys on here

well i thought we should have some new material to discuss its a shame walt missed this one :lol:  :lol:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/i-got-married-last-weekend-pics-877461/

not eye friendly :mrgreen:

Back to the top
ROFL!!! so funny. that must be a joke???

Back to the top
can you imagine how the chidren will look :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
er i don't think i can picture something that horrific. loved the comment of all i can hear is my d#@$ screaming……. made me laugh

Back to the top
Unfortunately, that foetal looking little man has clearly married swamp thing, but I don't think it's the guy on that forum.

I think I saw that somewhere on b3ta earlier today so it wasn't such a shock. The trouble is, I might have seen worse :(

Back to the top
ugly stick in full swing methinks

Back to the top
The whole of her family are like her.  How does this happen surely one of them girls would want to do something about there firgure.

Back to the top
oh, oh dear! hahahaha.

Back to the top
clearly a wind up, well…he's lieing at best,

he says he waited till he was married to lose his virginity, then says that he married her cos he got her pregnant.

oops.

Back to the top
^ never noticed that. but that guy and women obviously did get married otherwise ther'd be no pics.

And ben hit with the ugly stick?
More like was born in the ugly tree, fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, hit the ugly ground rolled, down the ugly hill into the ugly river, carried out to the ugly sea and washed up on the ugly beach!!!!!!!!!

she is so gross my weiner has packed up and gone inside of me to hide!

Back to the top
that is horrendous,it is beyond comment,i cannot stop being sick...my ex girlfriend has married so quickly after us splitting up....please give me sympathy... :cry:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
I've just realised who that bird looks like……..one of the Uruk Hai in Lord Of The Rings. :lol:

I thought it was a wind up until someone found their Myspace pages. :?

Yradave says relax.

Back to the top
i was wondering when you'd get pictures up from the wedding ben. one thing though, i thought you already had a few kids?

:mrgreen:

ps. dave, myspace links? can't be bothered sifting through 60 pages

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
The cake isn't pretty either  :?

~Madferret

Mk1 1457cc 5door GX '83

Back to the top
typical manc. it's all about the food. :wink:

which is rich coming from me. :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Ben 10/10 fella, the replies are funny as hell.
"So you went to seaworld and came back with a whale"
  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I know i shouldn't laugh, but come on this is a perfect reason
Pete :wink:

Back to the top
glad you all like it but it was shamelessly stolen from another forum

some of the comments are just world class anyone on here got a bird like that they are going to marry just so we can rip it out of you

Back to the top
:lol:  :lol: at least the mystery of where all the pie's have gone,has been solved :lol:

Back to the top

Back to the top
i think if i had to chose one of them to shag it would be the man thats how vile she is i would even consider giving him a reach around if he agreed to take her out and shoot her like the dog that she is!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.