Skip navigation

gear knob thread size for mk1 golf, for poolball gear knob

Back to the top

gear knob thread size for mk1 golf, for poolball gear knob

Ha ha certainly will do that dude, going to be hitting most of the shows next year!

Back to the top

tyeness said

Ha ha certainly will do that dude, going to be hitting most of the shows next year!

put me down for one of these!

when i get a mark one of course ;)

Back to the top
I think im gonna make a serious special effort to do as many shows as poss next year because my car will hopefully be "finished." Itt'l be good to meet people from the mk1 owners club.  :)

1992 Pearl Green Clipper Cab - 16v (9a block, KR head, GSXR600 Carbs) :)

Back to the top
yeah mate i know, i can't wait.
good to meet like minded people.

also be good to see that numberplate surround :lol:

Back to the top
haha yeah, like seeing an old friend  :?  maybe?! :lol:
I'll polish it up for you mate. I'd love to cruise down the M1 for miles and miles on a summers evening with the sun setting with loads of mk1's in a long line as far as I could see. That would be awesome, and a sort of community that helps other mk1's in need and keep them alive. Itt'd be a perfect world  :lol:

Back to the top
just a dream that is, now days people don't even know there neighbours, let alone help them!

Back to the top
It is true, I was broken down the other day (steering column was worn) and as I was messing around with tool boxes in the boot at the side of the road a blue series 2 with a roof rack on went past and didn't wave or stop or anything.  :(  Maybe its just me being strange but I thought if I were to see another mk1 at the side of the road with its bonnet up I'm pretty sure I'd stop and see if I could help. But I dunno maybe I'm just being an idiot! :?

Back to the top
i make sure i stop vws and motorbikes, sorry if it sound snobish, but if i stopped for everyone i'd never get to my destination.

we must be a dieing breed

Back to the top
I think I get too into it. As in whenever I see another mk1/beetle/split or bay campers on the road going in the opposite direction I tend to lean out the window thumbs up and shout "LEGEND!" I sometimes dont mean to do it it just happens  :roll:

Back to the top
it's just "look look thats awsome" even if it standard. then she just rolls her eyes at me.

Back to the top
lol. rolls her eyes but kinda knows in her head actually it does look pretty awesome.  :)

Back to the top
picked up drill bit today, just waiting for the tap now. it's being ordered for me cos it not a standard size.  but its on way.

soon i'll be drilling and tapping everything to use as gear knobs
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.